TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

KREATOR & ACCEPT "Teutonic Terror Attack" North American Tour

slaytanic1
Fri, 25/05/2012 - 17:29

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=80420

i WILL be @ the Newport Music Hall Columbus, Ohio Sept. 14th show, i already have tix, anyone else?

ImproperBurial's picture

Oh hell yeah. I'll probably be going to the Portland show

hungbyintestines's picture

I will be there as well.

Adrian's picture

Very excited for this, will be at the Salt Lake show for sure

slaytanic1's picture

me too! saw KREATOR back in '90 on Coma Of Souls tour but i have never seen ACCEPT! gonna be brutal!! \,,/

whiteravenmetal's picture

lucky americans

whiteravenmetal's picture

hahahaha cierto, pero lo mas seguro es que manden un tour por suramerica el próximo año. Espero poder ver a Accept alguna vez, y mas con el Stalingrad que esta brutal.

Ironbound's picture

Once again the closest show is in Toronto and I can't drive.

Rover133's picture

trying to go to the Texas shows

BrocasHelm's picture

Enjoy it, guys ! I saw Accept two months ago and they're still in Olympic form. Their new album is pure gold, you can expect them to play Hellfire, Stalingrad and Shadow Soldiers from it, plus the classics and a few treats like Bulletproof and Monster Man. Can't tell about Kreator though, in Europe they were touring with HELL. Have fun !

slaytanic1's picture

awesome! it's gonna be BRUTAL!! can't wait!! as always, i will be posting some video for all to enjoy!! \,,/

BlueEyedBeast's picture

Here's a shocker, THEY'RE NOT COMING TO FUCKING OKLAHOMA!!! *nerd rage*

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

I'd really like to go to the KC show, but as always I probably won't have a ride.

Deathcore.Is.Not.Metal.'s picture

Who isn't is a better question.

MetalheartNYC's picture

Ill be at the NYC gig,2 of my favorite bands for sure!!

ilovetoeatpussy's picture

i'll be at the show in sf! stoked!

NeedToKill's picture

Planning on flying out to Seattle. Closest, weekend, stop. Can't wait!

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

Well, speaking of Teutonic and North America, Destruction posted this on their facebook last night

"Last chance to see DESTRUCTION in North America - don't miss it cause they won't return!"

slb1995's picture

It confuses me abit... Because will the split up or what?! It is really, really confusing!

Deathcore.Is.Not.Metal.'s picture

Noooo!!!! I missed them!! :( And they were actually at a town close to where I live.... Sigh..

impulse1984's picture

September 15th here in Chicago. Sounds like its a possiblity. Missed Accept in 2009 here in Chicago. Keep kicking myself in the ass for that one. And Kreator together with them should be pretty fucking smashing!!

slaytanic1's picture

i was gonna do that gig but Columbus is a little more convenient for me. can't wait to see these two German metal forces!!!

impulse1984's picture

Haha, yeah I seen Ohio the night before Chicago. I was like, "Hmm maybe a road trip?" Don't know if I could swing that with the gas prices though. Who knows, maybe. LOL!!

slaytanic1's picture

Columbus is about 45 min. closer to me than Joliet. i am in Fort Wayne, IN, where are you?

impulse1984's picture

I'm in Bloomingdale, out in the suburbs. It would be a hell of weekend to drive out to Columbus and then back home.

slaytanic1's picture

wow! no shit!! \,,/

IronMason's picture

I was going to go to the one in Vancouver,but then I found out that it's 19+ fuuuuu-

impulse1984's picture

The one here is all ages, I think, but is 21+ to drink

MetalheartNYC's picture

yeah Destruction played a great set,although i got drop kicked in the head by a stage diver and plancha'd by another during thrash till death haha

metalhead4ever's picture

I am going to the NOLA show October 2!

MetalliDeth95's picture

Fuck yes! I'm going to the Columbus show as well. See you there, man \,,/

slaytanic1's picture

we will have to get in touch the day of the show, i have added u to my buddy list! \,,/

NeedToKill's picture

Anyone going to the Seattle show?

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Thank you!
  • Cool one!
  • Awesome vinyl..
  • Der HM Power Germany '83 ist komplett neutral
  • Passt ja zur Truppe.
  • Kein Problem, schreib mich aber besser über Facebook Messenger an wenn möglich das ist unkomplizierter aber nur wenn das
  • Der Regicide wäre mir wirklich sehr wichtig
  • Klar dürftest du, der mit weißem Rand ist ein Freundschaftspatch und der HM Power '83 ist ein allgemeiner für die M
  • Sweet Slayer poster..
  • Nice Vader shirt..
  • Awesome patch..
  • Cool patch..
  • Nice patch..
  • Grazi
  • RAF ?
  • Hast du da gar keinen Preis im Kopf wofür du den Regicide Patch verkaufen würdest? Habe auch Club Patches zum Tausch, z