TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Judas Priest in Antwerp, May 23rd

BrocasHelm
Fri, 30/03/2012 - 08:46

Hey guys, it's me again! I'll be quite busy this summer with festivals and gigs, so expect a lot of topics to be posted on the social - meetups forum. This one's for Judas Priest's Epitaph World Tour. I already saw them at Hellfest Open Air last year, it was memorable but the setlist was criminally short. That's why I'm heading to an actual gig this time so I can enjoy the whole show. Notice that as part of this tour they will be performing rare songs such as Never Satisfied, Night Crawler or Blood Red Skies (my favorite).

The venue is the Lotto Arena in Antwerp, Belgium, starting at 8pm. My ticket mentions "Gratis Openbaar", I don't read Flemmish but I think I can guess what it means^^. Oh, and as special guests will be a small band called Saxon ! So, is anyone going ?

hammer slammer's picture

They're on absolute top form this year! I saw them last july in newcastle and they just about blew the roof off! If only I wasn't so broke currently, I'd consider joining you, as Judas Priest and a 'Gratis Openbaar' seems like it would make a fun combo! Have fun man!

BrocasHelm's picture

Holy shit man, you were right. What a blast ! Louder than an atom bomb as the lyrics say. They blew me across the stadium. I'd listened to bootlegs before in which Rob's voice didn't sound that good when going high-pitched, but there in Belgium his scream on "Victim of Changes" lifted me off the ground and made my ears cry. I can't believe it's over now, but I regret nothing, was a dream come true. Didn't find the "gratis openbaar" though, I think I got screwed on that one^^
I forgot to say that Saxon were in a great party mood to open up the night ! With a few guys we were air-guitaring on Wheels of Steel, great way to get into it !

BrocasHelm's picture

Thanks man, you're making me more impatient to see them! I sympathize, I'm kind of broke too, but since it's my last year at college I decided I'd enjoy life before I get a job (I'll be eating nothing but potatoes in September but, that's the game). If you change your mind or suddenly get rich, let me know!

571,176 items in the gallery, 881,612 comments, and 555 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments