TShirtSlayer

IRON MAIDEN vintage jersey priced at U$2,399.99 (The Beast in New York)

Minty

Whenever I see obnoxious prices like this ebay I just think, but who's really gonna pay that?

Fuggle74

The dumbest thing is that it is a FAKE jersey.
Digital print from Thailand last year. Look closely at the Maiden logo you can tell its been drawn LOL.
Plus King Kong is the wrong colour.

Stathis

lol. If that's true I pity the fool who ll pay that much

bad_american1992

+1
I am glad we have eagle eyed collectors like you to identify fakes!

Antonio

Unfortunately, they don't ship in Italy.... :)

ajnin

hahaha want me to get it and send it to you :p

Antonio

LOL....Thank you, I just was thinkin' about it...gonna tell you later....LOL

Plague_Bearer_53

seller is pity faggot) who will buy it for this price in sober head)

BedfordForrest

Dear Sirs,

It should be stated that Eddy has become, as has happened with Crimson Ghost, a meaningless trend-product proffered to nihilistic snowflakes by Yankee corporatists who influence every aspect of life in the West.

Lt. Gen. Forrest

Blüdrayne

This is one interesting novelty account. Please tell me you like Arghoslent.

Snaggletooth

We live in a greedy world now that idiots will always be out there trying to find the weak to prey on.

Nater90

I am not the biggest Maiden fan, But bands I love more so I still wouldn't pay that much for a shirt.

Glad we got some epic collectors hear I can ask for help on when it comes to some of the so called "rarities".

Scaryterri

Omg...........it sold for $810! Good chance the buyer won't pay up. I've seen this happen before.

Fuggle74

Thank fuck they didn't pay. I've been sharing it on Facebook too to spread the word.
Now relisted again at $99 start.
And someone is still bidding FFS !!

Der Todesking

Ts ts ts....

Minty

I just hope he doesn't have a stash of these boots and is selling them off 1 at a time delisting the same auction...

But I guess if you're willing to drop that kind of cash without doing research, you're asking to be disappointed...

Dark Buddha

Another Iron Maiden tee? Different seller ... US $1,584.00 but you save US $216 ... no way

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IRON-MAIDEN-Vintage-T-Shirt-80s-Tour-Concert-85-...

BedfordForrest

Yes, and to-be-sure not only bi-coastal Yankees, but more fastidiously manufactured by godless hierophants in Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia.

-Lt. Gen. Forrest

Dark Buddha

BedfordForrest Even if legit, these prices are just silly. Yet another one US $1,275 and seller is legit.
Seems even sellers can be fooled if this Maiden tee is a boot. Why is LARGE offset on drop tag? Bootleg?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-VTG-IRON-MAIDEN-NEW-YORK-1992-CONCERT-T-SHIR...
NOTE _ The COF 'Get Behind Thee Satan" tee listed on seller's site is the US pressing and about right price for the L/S, and great nick too. If not, it is best knock off I've seen knowing COF tees.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Poll

Do you create your battlejacket all in one time, or over years?
There are 202,332 entries in the gallery and 665,348 comments, and 115 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!