TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Imperator (POL) patches ???

Thiellus
Fri, 07/12/2018 - 18:18

Hey there fellow headbangers and thread weavers....

Anyone have or know where I can acquire patches by the legendary Polish extreme metal originators IMPERATOR from ???

Highly appreciate any help with locating something, and also of course willing to trade for something I've got.

Cheers!!

bad_american1992's picture

Looks like only a few patches exist, one is a woven version of The Time Before Time album art, the other was released in a now sold-out box set.
Sadly I can't find any available for sale. Perhaps message the band on FB?

I don't know why Polish metal is so overlooked by patch creators.... there's nothing for Decapitated, Magnus, these guys, even Vader has only a few patches to chose from.

Thiellus's picture

Yeah I’ve struggled to find decent Vader patches for years. And I would love to see a quality patch for Behemoth’s early work, either Sventevith or Grom! Us Polish metalheads are just as crazy about patch collecting and battle vests but somehow our bands are left in the dust...
Anyways thank you for the information, it’s a start. They’re still active so maybe it’s not a bad idea to reach out to them directly!
Cheers my friend \m/

Blüdrayne's picture

I've been making a more first-wave oriented vest for a while, with bands such as Mutilator and so on. I've been looking for an Imperator patch for a while too, because they're definitely a band I have a disproportionate love for. I haven't found any at all so far, but I'm thinking of painting my own with a stencil.

Thiellus's picture

First-wave vest... I dig that. I've dedicated my vest to first and second wave bands, too. I think painting their logo with white paint on a black cloth is probably the best way to go.

Blüdrayne's picture

Make a stencil instead, it isn't a highly detailed logo. Using a stencil would be a huge improvement.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments