TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

I'm wearing a shirt I don't own

VoodooChild
Fri, 20/04/2018 - 10:16

Was just gonna mention it, not a big issue or something but just noticed that I was wearing a shirt that's not in my list but in doctordeath his list. I dont know how this happened hah. But according to my profile I am wearing his shirt.
Just mentioning it, I know keeping the site running by 1 man is difficult and I respect it.

VoodooChild's picture

lol, I wonder how much I drank then.

I just noticed everyone is wearing that shirt btw, at least when looking through my account

VoodooChild's picture

yeap your soma shirt

Nater90's picture

Doc totally drugged you roofie style haha.

meaningless's picture

same Problem here...and i dont even know how i would do that - if i rly would wear a shirt (atm) LOL
wearing atm: Nashville Pussy (shirt) ...dont own that
wearing 7months ago: a Kutte with a Twisted Sister Backpatch .....i dont have a kutte ..hahaha

vkok's picture

Not related to your case...but it usually happens after a heavy night of drinking with my friends

Into Glory Ride's picture

I am wearing Dubtribe's Mastodon Shirt. And i dont even know him !

kimo's picture

Well i'm wearing a Dark Angel shirt and I'm not even into the band. Does this make me a poser?

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

Oooo I just had a dark angel shirt to.

meaningless's picture

its a bit funny..for sure..haha..still have to laugh ...

Der Todesking's picture

Same on my page :D

Der Todesking's picture

I just noticed everyone is wearing the same stuff right now...

Nater90's picture

I'm wearing a CoF LS I don't own but want, dream come true haha.

VoodooChild's picture

Wanna trade XD? I am wearing a dropkick murpheys shirt, I really hate that band :P

Nater90's picture

Hahaha xD Don't lie bro you love em, you wanna drink whiskey and ship off to Boston!!

killerdiy's picture

It won't let me wear anything at the moment. The other day though I was wearing an AC/DC shirt and it was in another country, which I thought was funny, haha. I also thought it was weird, that before it wouldn't let me wear things under the Hooded Top category. These are minor things that don't affect my enjoyment of the site at all- Just thought I'd mention it because that might be an issue related to this one.

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

I`m wearing a Meshuggah Hockey jersey right now, PLEASE let me die in solituuuuude hahahah :)!

Nater90's picture

Hahaha, Not your cuppa tea Dan?

They're a really solid band in my personal opinion, But deffinantly not to everyone's liking especially live they just play a solid set and don't interact much.

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

Haha no not really Nater .
But no the are not the enemy really far worse bands out there in my opinion :).

Nater90's picture

Fair enough bro.

Haha yes there is plenty of bands I wish would kindly fuck off :)

Nater90's picture

All is good Doc. Go have a beer brother.

VoodooChild's picture

lol sorry to disappoint you :P

Nater90's picture

That would be impossible to win haha, unless you gave hints.

VoodooChild's picture

I'm not wearing anything from someone else anymore, but still cant put one of my own as wearing

VoodooChild's picture

I logged in and out 2 times, now I am wearing my own IMpaled nazarene but can't change, just to check how it was on another account I logged into my girlfriends account (lisaurusrex) too and it looked like she was wearing Impaled Nazarene too.

kingdomofhannover's picture

Oh yes it‘s a nice one! I‘m wearing it also!;)

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

I just left a comment and my flag was the same as yours doc, but I'm in Australia. Is this a new glitch. Also today I looked at 4 people's profiles and they all were wearing my incantation shirt. Does you pass your shirt onto the persons profile your looking at??

kingdomofhannover's picture

It is, tried it also, scary...;)

Nater90's picture

I am, apparently I'm wearing a German Hockey themed Meshuggaahhhh top. I don't own but if the legit owner wants to send it to me I won't say no. I logged out I logged back in shaked it all about doing the hokey pokey and still showing it. So it's a sign that I need it or it's ballsed up :)

Nater90's picture

I think you just want me naked haha. To me I'm wearing it and even user Corpse666 has same showing I'll look at some others. By the way I'm on my phone not a desktop if that's the issue.

Nater90's picture

Kinkeh ;)

Nater90's picture

Others including you are showing the same I think it's a phone error.

Nater90's picture

Not showing now.

All is good except it shows four items in a row then the last row only has three, other than that she's coots.

Antonio's picture

LOL, I wore a VoodooChild's Impaled Lazarene shirt for a day........LOL

Nater90's picture

Bit heavy for you Antonio? Haha.

Antonio's picture

LOL...just a little bit....LOL; now I'm wearing a Pillorian shirt...never heard of them... :)

Nater90's picture

Haha :) Deffinantly up my alley not yours.

Antonio's picture

I confirm; my " Last Seen Wearing " section is empty.

Room101's picture

Now my page shows nexus6's Meshuggah Chaosphere hockey jersey. Maybe this is the same one that appeared on Daniel Sodomaniac and Nater90's page.

Room101's picture

The photo of hockey jersey disappeared. Now everything on my page looks OK except a wrong country flag.

Room101's picture

Yes! :)

vkok's picture

This is descrimination! I dont wear any shirts I dont own.

vkok's picture

yup. sadly everything is working as expected :)

VoodooChild's picture

for me its fixed, site was out for a couple of mins and now everything is normal :)
It was a fun bug imo though hahah but thanks for the great work

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments