TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

If you read a comment, it should not send you an email

doctordeath
Tue, 19/02/2019 - 17:20

Hey all

Just thinking.. If you read a comment, it should not send you an email that you got that reply.. for example when you're online and writing some comment replies, you may have immediately read that comment but you still get the email

better I think is if I add a delay of say 2 minutes into the email notification... if you read the comment in that 2 minutes, then, TSS does not send you a notification email

correct?

slayerslayer's picture

correct.

SolveMyMath's picture

Totally supporting this idea!

Just 2 minutes? I was actually thinking about receiving notification on the next calender day.
What do you think about it?

SolveMyMath's picture

I just thought that delay can be longer and it would be fine to receive a notification only if I have not visited the website during the day.

I just assume that most of us spend time at work/study during the day and visit the website in the evening.
I mean, I usually open the website in the evening and can read all the comments without any notification. For example, today I have received around 20 e-mails from TSS that I could easily live without, but I was not online all the time, so I would receive them even if this 2-minutes delay has been implemented. :)

But it might be just my personal vision.

Antonio's picture

Correct, I agree.