TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Idea for a new feature

Into Glory Ride
Sun, 04/04/2021 - 10:59

Doc,

3 ideas, of which i have no idea if they are doable / a lot of work, but i am pretty sure would be very handy for everyone:

1) Would it be possible / difficutl to put a feature on the site that allows us to turn on notifications for new uploads?

for example: If i follow a user and realize he uploads several shirts that are up for sale and i don't wanna miss any further entries. So you would get a mail like "Yo! User madbutcher666, whom you follow, has uploaded new stuff. Go and check it out over the link!"

That would be pretty amazing, all voluntary of course.

2) Also i would really appreciate if notifications for threads you commented on would not be turned on autmatcally. My mailbox explodes haha

3) Last but not least: How about a thread, where users actually can propose ideas for the site like this? Like "Put all your ideas for the improvement of the site here". That would declutter the whole topic.

Cheers

354,010 items in the gallery, 792,394 comments, and 412 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• I like both. But if I had to pick between the two, it would be Testament.
  • Killer Mug..
  • in a store in a city called Viña del Mar, in the central area of Chile
  • Sweet shirt..
  • Nice strip..
  • Cheers man thanks
  • You have a awesome collection..
  • Its most certainly in my top 5 ever
  • Cool vest..
  • Nice shirt..
  • One killer shirt..
  • Nice LS..
  • Haven't seen this version before
  • Unless this is something new, this one was made by a guy named "Alex" (dubbed Alexchina for some) that used to
  • Definitely a boot, although it doesn’t look nearly as good as the original, it doesn’t look too bad in my opinion.
  • Yea, it's a total boot. I think I've seen a few of them around for trade in recent times.
Why not Join us for free or Login