TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Celebrating 15 years of being the world's largest Heavy Metal TShirt and Battlejacket Gallery! 15 years of tss madness

100% independent thanks to our supporters!
Forums > All other metal related talk..

I am visiting USA, can bring Xasthur items

NatassjaInEtern...
Wed, 22/06/2022 - 08:08

I will be visiting USA (Wisconsin), leaving Monday.

Several people have asked about buying/trading Xasthur items on my list, mostly from USA.

I can now bring them to USA, and ship them tons cheaper than I would be able to from here in Finland.

Please send a message if you would like me to put something for you in my suitcase, and we can work out a deal when I am in the States. Paypal and shipped with tracking only.

Please send messages latest Saturday evening (June 25, US time zones).

Thank you!

slayerslayer's picture

Have a great trip.
USA is a nice place to visit.

NatassjaInEternalSleep's picture

Thanks. I am originally from USA, so this is just a trip to visit family and friends. 😊

421,077 items in the gallery, 826,535 comments, and 206 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Thanks
  • LOOOOVE this shirt!
  • killer!
  • Very cool!
  • Thanks, man - the colours are growing on me, so I might have to take it on holiday with me!
  • Incredible piece
  • Never seen this! I have their second demotape. Didn’t Jasons brother played in Pedifile or something?
  • added new photo ps check
  • So far, I've only been able to get hold of a Burning a Sinner shirt which is looking way too dope all by itself.
  • Ahh. Well, it's for sale if you ever want one ;)
  • Killer! 🔥
  • I wish! Back when these were more widely available, I missed out on them entirely unfortunately. :(
  • Can't recall man sorry, but could've been ebay
  • That it is man. You grab one also?
  • Furia haben ihr eigenes Merch gemacht und anschiessned Teile davon an Pagan Recs verkauft.
  • I believe it was made and distributed by the band but I could be wrong.