TShirtSlayer

How many second hand metal tshirts on eBay are there?

DoctorDeath
Sat, 11/02/2017 - 17:07

How many second hand metal tshirts for sale on eBay are there?

How to find out that kind of information?

ultimately, i want to know.. how far away from being bigger than ebay are we? :)

meaningless

hahaha....its a nice idea...with what u are playing in ur mind..but...i also have NO CLUE.., but would be rly interesting...yes

DoctorDeath

yeah i'm quite curious, we have about 23,000 items for sale, which includes single posts with multiple patches, so that number could be like 30,000... does ebay have more than this? and its 80% second hand old merch too..

Nater90

One day we will be bigger than eBay, The Beatles, and Jesus.

DoctorDeath

we'll never be bigger than your shlong tho

bad_american1992

That's why they call him Nater "90" hahaha

Nater90

Hahahahaha :') YES!

Nater90

That's a given mate! It's taught in schools, Part of final exam haha.

Chemical Burn

If you search "metal shirt" and filter out new items there are 9,308 results. Very inaccurate but I don't know what else you'd do.

DoctorDeath

yeah.. i tried searching similar things and set the option to "[*] second hand"... not sure..

the categories are really shit, its all lumped into the 'mens tshirts' section.. or hmm.. dont know

metalmaciejmetal

Filter out chain mail. But armour is pretty metal so im not sure

nameless_rites

The problem is that theres too many listings on here that have already been sold and the user forgot to mark it as sold/traded.

DoctorDeath

Any proof or links?

nameless_rites

Ive just messaged people for shirts a bunch of times to find out theyve already been sold... I'm sure others have too. Then theres the "active listings" by people who havent logged into the site in 2 years, I doubt anyone will be buying those any time soon

sickness777

to much money for some of these " rare vintage " t shirts...geesh...!!! ebay was a good site but... not to sure about it now ...

our birthday We made it !!! 10th Birthday is here!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 186,701 entries in the gallery and 639,487 comments, and 142 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!