TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

How to make a leather vest?

Folkloyd666
Mon, 27/03/2017 - 03:13

Wassup, I need some advice on what brands are good for leather jackets/vests or denim jackets. Can you just cut the sleeves off leather like you would do with denim?

Nater90's picture

If you go leather, Buy one that's made sleeveless, If you cut the sleeves off it can look awful....

Rayearth's picture

i agree ^ i also bought vest u can check at my profile

Folkloyd666's picture

Ok, any good brands for leather that arent too expensive but are still real leather?

Rayearth's picture

i bought real leather from local shop , no idea :D

Nater90's picture

Go to a motorcycle shop and buy something that's old stock / not the current model I guess...

AraMetalArs's picture

I agree with Nater90,leather sleeveless is better ,but if you go denim,i prefer to buy a jacket and cut the sleeves

Folkloyd666's picture

Yea leather jacket would get hot in the summer. I'll check locally, since amazon and ebay dont really have any good ones.

chainsawrentalshop's picture

Bought mine at "Gensler/Scorp24".
But I don't know if they ship to the states.

Have it for 8 years now and I'm still satisfied!

Folkloyd666's picture

What country are they from? I just checked out their website, they got some cool stuff!

chainsawrentalshop's picture

They are from Germany.

Folkloyd666's picture

ok

nosanctuary's picture

I have a leather vest for sale/trade. Check my profile and see if you're interested.

Noir.666's picture

Leather vests rules...but it's a fucking hard work to bring on the patches,haha.

Folkloyd666's picture

How do you sew on leather? hahah with a machine?

Rayearth's picture

go tailor , it requires special needle

Sol Invictus's picture

Might seem counterintuitive, but if you use thinner needle it passes through easier. There's a specific name for them, I think it's a glover's needle, but don't quote me on that. Forget the tailor.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments