TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

how do I convince my dad to let me get a venom patch

pickeledscab64
Fri, 10/03/2023 - 00:19

how

no karate in pit's picture

i may be able to help you but need some idea of the problem. is it cause he wont buy it or cause he thinks its satanic

Schizo's picture

You show him a Homer Simpson patch and then just pretend like you bought it 😂

lambofgodfan00's picture

Why won't he let you get it?

Does he think it's demonic? Is it too much money?

thats what im saying, i men i cant buy anything till my grades are up which is sensible but a bummer

lambofgodfan00's picture

I understand. Had to do that when I was in school way back when.

Thankfully I didn't have to deal with religion too much from my parents growing up. There were definitely times they questioned bands and symbols, but nothing major ever happened.

Outside of my home? Oh yeah. You better believe the general populace gave me shit for the music and images they heard and saw from me. Got told I'd go to hell, told to turn shirts inside out/change it or face suspension, etc.

oof sounds rough most people are scared of me due to me being the tallest guy in the grade and wearing a vest with some patches on it and they leave me alone, and when i go out in public i mostly get compliments

Streptococcus's picture

Buy it yourself, trade/buy it from someone on here for it, have someone on here buy it and trade/sell it to you, make your own, trick him, have someone you know buy it for you. That’s all the solutions I could think of.

doctordeath's picture

take up heroin

Metalmate's picture

Solid advice

ARGO X-13's picture

Kill your dad

An Overdose Of Mkultra's picture

Steal one from a poser who just thinks the design is neat

i like that one

Valente Imortal's picture

Ask the Dio poster on the back of your room's door for help, he'll tell you what to do

oh holy diver why wont my dad buy patch for me

Valente Imortal's picture

No. More like: Dio can you hear me I am lost and so alone, I'm asking for you guidance, would you come down from your throne?

is it me or does that sound like do you wanna build a snowman

bad_american1992's picture

Beat him in a fight to establish yourself as the dominant male

Streptococcus's picture

And then whip your cock out to show how much larger it is than his to truly control the household.

Darklord's picture

LMAO !

Chab's picture

Ask your mom

andermatten's picture

tell him you love him, and that you could make up to USD 10 per minute wearing a venom patch in random tiktok or insta videos

Steven Price's picture

Step 1: kill your dad
Step 2: buy patch

Mastercutor's picture

Just play all the Venom records backwards. One of them has to inevitably spawn something from the very depths. That something will "take care" of your dad - and probably about half of your city's population... Problem/s solved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj1jitFYxBc

sounds like that movie dethgasm

Overactive Imagination's picture

Get a Venom tattoo on your face instead. Become the next rapper dedicated 80s black/speed

Mastercutor's picture

Username checks out ✅
The true rebellion of the year 2018 😆

Darklord's picture

Grow a set and just go behind his back...