TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Holy crap! We made it! Hip hip Hooorah! 10 brutal years!!!!! check the video!

doctordeath
Wed, 24/05/2017 - 01:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1OZqPdxmnk

Incredible, how did this even happen? time to party!!!! I'm speechless!

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

That was greatest boss!!! Nice to see some familiar names come to life. Cheers everyone \m/

sfusyron's picture

Very awesome!! Congrats Doc here's to another 10..

Nater90's picture

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Tshirtslayer!!!!!

Cheers to Doc and Slayerslayer for coming up with this epic as fuck idea.

Nater90's picture

Oh and epic as fuck clip!!!

Sucks more didn't send in a video.

Der Todesking's picture

I missed some faces from the 5 years video...

Der Todesking's picture

Yes I think so too! And the introduction at the church is pretty cool too!

Nater90's picture

Agreed, Was fucking cool.

Nater90's picture

You did a fantastic job as always Doc!!!

Cheers cobba.

Der Todesking's picture

What are you drinking there buddy?

Corvus Corax's picture

Looked like Kraken spiced rum.

Der Todesking's picture

Thanks! Just googled it, looks like something I need to try! Really cool bottle!

Nater90's picture

Sure am! Love Kraken / Spiced Rum in general, Hell it's even good in coffee!!!

Corvus Corax's picture

I'm commonly a vodka-guy, when it comes to the 'hard-stuff' but, I'm with Nater on this one, Kraken is delicious. It also has some awesome artwork/bottles.

Nater90's picture

I like proper Vodka, Not this shit mixed with different flavours.....

True that man, I've never seen any different ones here in Australia, Only online.

Corvus Corax's picture

Unless of course, it's a White Russian. Hoist to 'The Dude'.

We have all-kinds of Kraken products at the local liquor stores here. It's a little pricey but, worth it.

Nater90's picture

Never heard of The Dude, Will suss it out.

Ahk, Just for the standard I paid $50 or so.

Corvus Corax's picture

'The Dude' was the main character from The Big Lebowski. He drank White Russians. It tastes like chocolate milk, with vodka, sort-of. Cheers!

Nater90's picture

Ah, Haven't seen it...

Sounds good haha.

Der Todesking's picture

HEAVY BIRTHDAY TSHIRTSLAYER!!!!! 10 brütal yearzzz!! Happy anniversary from Germany! Gonna check out the video now..... \m/

Bayernpirat's picture

AAAAAWESOME !!!
10 BRUTAL YEARS - it´s amazing how fast the time is running, let´s go forward for 10 more years.
And btw, there are lots of drinks in this video, hahaha.

Bayernpirat's picture

it´s so funny - this one litre beer can looks like a normal beer in my big hands

Fimbulvintr's picture

That was a one liter? That's one hell of a horn!

Der Todesking's picture

Cheers to DoctorDeath & everyone who participated in the video!! Brootal!! Fucking great clip!! \m/
Is this the artwork that will be on the shirt in the end of the clip?? Damn that's some killer art!

Fimbulvintr's picture

Special thanks to you Doc for keeping things smooth and being the captain of this truly unholy site! Hopefully next time I'll remember to bring a beer, but until then, hails to all you guys for making this the community to be on, Cheers!

chainsawrentalshop's picture

Heavy Beersday TSS \m/

An Overdose Of Mkultra's picture

Wooooohooooo! Happy birthday! Thanks for including me on such short notice, I literally ran out of the house at 3:30 at night to make mine haha

ToxicAttack's picture

Happy birthday Tshirtslayer! I like the amount of beer in the video

Bayernpirat's picture

me too

Noir.666's picture

Happy Birthday toooo yoooouuuu....

marcFF's picture

Happy Birthday Tshirtslayer!!!

VoodooChild's picture

happy b-day! yeaay I made it to first in the vid :)

Morbideath's picture

Happy birthday to Tshirtslayer! sadly i missed the video contribution, but hopefully i can make it to the next year's party!
Doc asked me to do a patch run for TSS. i promise it will be killer!
Stay tuned!

music4u's picture

happy birthday Tshirtslayer , you rock
keep on going

Thrashattck94's picture

They say it's your birthday, happy birthday to you! :D Here's to another 10, Doctor Death!

Fatal Agent's picture

Happy birthday TSS!! Killer video, I'm glad that i could participate in this special anniversary! Eager to see the shirt and the patch.

Unholy hails to DoctorDeath and the community!

meaningless's picture

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to all of us!!! :D And the BIGGEST THX TO DocDeath...dude, ur just great!!! Thx so much for TSS!!
I have meet so many nice ppl here, i cant imagine living out them ...and without TSS. Thx dude, ur work is fantastic!!!!!

bad_american1992's picture

Hahahaha! Very funny video. Congrats to everyone and especially Doc + SlayerSlayer for making everything work.
Sorry I didn''t do a clip. It's been a bad month. I enjoyed everybody elses though!

VoodooChild's picture

Sorry for maybe the whimpey/emo message but really I am really glad this made 10 years, especially today. My 10 year old Rottweiler (who can be seen in som of my pictures) was diagnosed with cancer last week. And I have had more animals who died (especially from cancer) the vet told me that despite the cancer she is in a very good condition and that we have to consider treatment for it will have her live without pain and very happy for some time more. Today was the first treatment from many to come and I have watched the video 20 times while waiting for the treatment to finish. Now hoping it will work, thanks for the distraction and for always being there as a very fun and cool community!

ToxicAttack's picture

Hope your dog gets well soon man!

VoodooChild's picture

Soon is a big word unfortunately ;) but the treatment is working slow but steady. The cancer is shrinking. Thank you my man :)

Der Todesking's picture

Yeah best wishes for your dog!!

VoodooChild's picture

Thank you :) we appreciate it over here :)

Der Todesking's picture

You're welcome!

Bayernpirat's picture

sad to hear this about your dog, we lost our beloved Jacki in 2015, he had cancer, too. We redeemed him from his pain two days after my gfs birthday (it was her dog)
R.I.P BARK AT THE MOON
https://tshirtslayer.com/user/bark-moon
I wish you all the best and health for your pet

VoodooChild's picture

thank you, I remember the post about your dog, and seeing pics of your awesome dog when he was alive. It always is a sad thing.
How old did he get eventually if I may ask?

Bayernpirat's picture

our dog was more then 15 years old

Corvus Corax's picture

Good luck mate. May her tail wag fiercely for many more years.

VoodooChild's picture

hahah thank you, I believe the average for a Rottweiler is 9 and mine is 10 already so I would be happy with 1 more extra year hahah. Tbh if she dies tomorrow knowing she had no pain so be it and I can have peace with that.
I only do the treatment because it has no side effects and doesn't affect living a full live for her. If the treatment was painfull but it meant we could have the dog for 1 more year... would be selfish. No pain is the most important thing.

KamikazeKris's picture

Vet kut man. Hopen dat het goed komt.

Je hebt wel een heerlijk Nederlands accent ;)

VoodooChild's picture

dank :)
en hahah ja.. kom er niet vanaf.

Nater90's picture

Damn that's awful, Sorry to hear that mate.

Hope the treatment goes well!!!

VoodooChild's picture

thanks nater, hope you noticed I mentioned you in my clip ;)
And yeah it looks like treatment is going well atm. thank you :)

Nater90's picture

I sure did man :) Love your accent!!!

Good to hear that mate :)

Room101's picture

Happy 10th birthday Tshirtslayer!!!!! Cheers to Doc and everyone!!

Corvus Corax's picture

Happy Birthday! Thanks for all your hard work Doc! The interdependence of the site and the fans make visiting a fun part of the day. Hoist to ten more years! Prost!

Necro Rican's picture

Happy birthday tshirtslayer!! The ultimate metal hangout and like meaningless, I maked friends with people from other countries and one day I'm gonna make my video to represent Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.

Minty's picture

Man that was awesome to watch and I'm proud to be a member and supporter of this community. Cheers Doc for all your hard work keeping this beast going after all these years!

PhillipHaronNowak's picture

Awsome to watch and at least 10 more to come :) CHEERS to Doc and all the punx and metalhead here!! Hails from Croatia!!

Korpi's picture

Thanks DocDeath for making and maintaining a site that has become a staple of the online metal community! We gave TSS a little spotlight over on our site to help spread the word. Cheers!

nexus6's picture

that was awesome!!! HB TSS!! Here's to another 10!!!
Huge thanks to DocDeath too!!

Living Dead Hedgehog's picture

Yeaaah, great compilation Doc, again Happy Birthday TshirtSlayer!!
P.S: I feel weird seeing my face in the thumbnail haha

slayerslayer's picture

Thank you to everyone , you make TSS.

NISSE666's picture

Happy fucking birthday mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Into Glory Ride's picture

Happy birthday from my side too! Been a bit inactive recently and probably will be for some more time. There are some crazy fuckers on this site it seems, haha
Thanks for being part of this community, i am not part of very long yet but already feel comfortable everytime i log on. and thanks to all the great contacts and the Killer trades i already made! Cheers!

Ah and it is always the same... some people are just so much different from what You expect, hahaha

Nater90's picture

I think we would all agree Bayernpirat was the most metal as fuck, Pulling out a sword haha, Legend!!!

Cheers all \m/

Der Todesking's picture

Haha absolutely! Cheers!

Bayernpirat's picture

THX - I wish it had better sound quality and my son is moaning in the background and he wasn´t in the right mood to make this video together with me, but maybe in 5 more years...
It was only One Take

Nater90's picture

Most welcome mate!

All good man, How's the little Thor doing?

Joel's picture

And a drinking horn to boot! Hahaha, that was classic!

KamikazeKris's picture

Congratulations Doc! Good job :)

Also a lot of people have a totally different voices then I had expected xD

MasterDeath's picture

10 fucking years! Happy birthday TSS!!!

quixotic's picture

Hey Doc,

thank you! Thank you for all the work, all the effort, all the time you spend to make this one of the best HeavyMetal websites.
Thank you for, it's only 6 years for me, but it's a lot of time, for stealing my free time!

Looking forward to the next 10 years!
Cheers!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments