TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Help, the page changed my country?

Buttercheese
Sun, 15/07/2018 - 14:14

Hi, first of all I am sorry if there already is a topic like this, but I am on mobile, so I can't use the search function (if there is one).

Anyway, I am currently on vacation in the Netherlands and upon logging in on my phone, the website changed my country from Germany to NL on my profile. How do I change this back? Would rather not be the subject of confusion if people might start talking Dutch at me here :X

Thanks in advance for the help.

Buttercheese's picture

I am sorry, I had forgotten :/
Not really sure how the search function helps me with the forums though, it only seems to work for photos? And I wouldn't know how it's always been, I only joined the page a few days ago. I had figured that the location gets set by whichever country you name in the description (since it asks for the country there).

Buttercheese's picture

Thank you! I've also noticed, that the search function sometimes automatically changes search words. For example the other day I was trying to look for "metallic" patches, but it would redirect me to "Metallica" patches, for no clearly apparent reason (I did check my spelling and putting it into quotation marks like in Google searches). It might maybe make sense to simply copy Google's functions here?
Aka quotation marks for exact phrases, plus sign for must include word, minus sign for must exclude word, etc.

Buttercheese's picture

I just tried to give to give you some constructive feedback, no need to get mad with me :/

Buttercheese's picture

I never expected the page to be on the same level as Google, I just know from experience that a lot of other websites copy the functions I discribed above to their own search function, since they are useful and more or less well known. The recommendations and pointers I gave here where at no point meant as a complain or attack, I was just confused about some of the functions here and wanted to give some feedback.

But yeah, thank you for working on it.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments