TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > All other metal related talk..

Help me find Chainsaw (Greece)- Fuck The Church Demo

Metalmate
Sun, 11/10/2020 - 20:54

This goes out to anyone who can help me track one down but specifically our Greek friends out here.
I love their albums so much!!! I really hope to find their demo. Plesse send me a message if you have it or if you know some one who has it.

Please see foto

Your help is greatly appreciated !

Cheers Glenn

nuclearthrasher666's picture

Great band !

Metalmate's picture

Yes!!
I can't stop playing Hill Of Crosses and Filthy Blasphemy. I love the artwork too and Fuck The Church will be the cherry on the Greek cake. Do you know any Greek metal forums?

nuclearthrasher666's picture

I can't think of one right now. Unless you understand Greek, I think that a Greek forum is not the best place to start . Try contacting the label or the band, they might have some copies available

Metalmate's picture

Hey man, yeah I already tried that. I figured it would be my best bet. But neither the band nor the label have spare copies. Cheers

meaningless's picture

never seen before....is that old....new...just a demo? (because it looks like a demo)...ill keep an eye open!

Metalmate's picture

It's a demo. It's not that old 2017.

meaningless's picture

..omg..its a tape..with 50 copies only?? holy crap... i can tell ya what i would do in that case.
Step one: I would try to contact the band directly and ask if they could do 1 more copy for me.
Step two: I would pm all 17 members of Discogs and ask them if they would sell or trade it with me.
....both dont work...
i would start re-thinking and hope some1 here will stumple across a copy..hahahaha

Metalmate's picture

Actually that's a good idea. Will be sending some spam on Discogs than :)

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments