TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Help identifying a Morbid Angel shirt

Contraceptron
Tue, 24/11/2020 - 09:04

There’s an old, heavily faded Morbid Angel Angel Of Disease shirt I want to buy, but it doesn’t have any date printed on the front below the design, so I’m wary.

It’s got an old Tultex tag, so it’s likely from the 90s, but do any of you know if there were versions of it without dates printed on the front? Thanks!

Contraceptron's picture

I attached an image if that helps any

Contraceptron's picture

Haha sorry, I can see how that’s confusing. I’m trying to determine when it was printed or if it’s a bootleg

Contraceptron's picture

Not a great deal - just 70. I’m not sweating it too much, just curious if anyone knew. I haven’t seen any on here without dates printed

humus's picture

Bootleggers wouldn't bother printing a full-colour shirt like that. These were around in the mid 90's and never bootlegged.
I'd consider 70 on the high side even if this shirt was in mint condition. In this condition..well it's your money.

Contraceptron's picture

That’s more what I was interested in - whether or not it was relatively modern reproduction beaten to Hell from wear

Contraceptron's picture

I’m kinda new to all the technical stuff around vintage - you mean a new print on a blank 90s shirt?

Contraceptron's picture

Ha, alright, thanks for your help!

MorticiA's picture

Looks pretty old school to me.

Looking at those holes at the bottom makes me think the original owner had a cat which enjoyed hanging out on their lap. I speak from experience.

Contraceptron's picture

Ha, yeah, I love grimy, beat-up band merch. I still have the old one from high school with two perfect nipple-adjacent punctures from my friends cat

577,147 items in the gallery, 883,690 comments, and 655 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments