TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

HELP!!! How in the hell do I stop all this spam from here in my email?

JoeCool6972
Tue, 19/05/2015 - 04:05

I don't mind getting emails about comments on MY stuff, but getting a separate email for EVERY FREAKING COMMENT on everything I might have ranked or commented on... this is stupid! Every day my email box is full of this crap. It's getting old. I started just sending everything from here to the spam folder.

And this link in the email does NOTHING but take me to my page, nowhere on there is anything about following posts or stopping it. It only shows what I am supposedly tracking. "You can set up auto-following feature for all future posts by creating your own user with a few clicks here http://tshirtslayer.com/user" That link is worthless!

JoeCool6972's picture

I don't see that option. This is everything on my "edit" page:

Account About

Current password
E-mail address *
******@****.com
Password
--------------
Confirm password
--------------
To change the current user password, enter the new password in both fields.

[ ] Hide Private messages
[ ] Enable private messages
Disabling private messages prevents you from sending or receiving messages from other users.
[ ] Show my email address
[ ] Use my private email address as a sender for notification mails to users I have sent private messages to. If unchecked, the notification will be sent by a generic account.
[ ] Receive email notification for incoming private messages

Locale settings
Time zone
America: New York, yada, yada...

Yoschi29's picture

I have the same problem here.

anotherskeleton's picture

Same here! I've been here for only 3 weeks and think its probably the best metal related site/forum but honestly I'm already getting bored with this...

JoeCool6972's picture

Will do! I'll just keep deleting lots of emails in the meantime...

gizter's picture

guess i am lucky i dont know what you guys are talking about.

Katafalk's picture

Same problem

Katafalk's picture

I still have the problem :-/

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments