TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Hellfest 2012...anyone going?

MetalheartNYC
Mon, 28/05/2012 - 03:33

I was going to attend wacken again this year but the lineup wasn't really anywhere near the epicness of hellfest so i sold my ticket and bought my hellfest 3 day pass,booked my flight and I'm all set!!,anyone else going to be there this year?...The fucking lineup is insane and on day one ill be watching Alpha Tiger,Lizzy Borden,Endstille,Unisonic,
Heavem shall burn,Nasum,moonsorrow,Canibal Corpse,satyriicon,megadeth,and KING DIAMOND!!!,but he clashes with Amon Amarth =(,I have seen Amon Amarth 5 times so ill have to go with the king

lole66's picture

I"ll be present along the 3 days \m/

MetalheartNYC's picture

right on man,you ever been before?

lole66's picture

Yes Man, 5 times ^^

wonko's picture

me too! it will be my second time

meaningless's picture

hopefully next year :P the line-ups are great...every year!

BrocasHelm's picture

Yup ! Third Hellfest too (fourth if you count 2009 where I came only the Sunday)

PutridStench's picture

I'll be there for the three days.
It's gonna be my 6th Hellfest.
And there are too many frog-eaters on this post, hahaha!

Maddolis's picture

Oh I wish Wacken had this lineup.

MetalheartNYC's picture

Yeah ill be arriving in Clisson on the 12th 2 days before the festival opens,if anyone will be in Clisson before the 14th let me know,we can get some beers

DesolationJe's picture

I'l be there! It's gonna kick ass

lole66's picture

i'll be in clisson the 14th, meeting up at 6 PM in the bar in front of the hall, in the center of city, Drink em all ( i'll wear my kutte with the last in line backpatch ^^ )

MetalheartNYC's picture

ah man sorry i missed you,i didn't check my t shirt slayer account while i was over there,we probably saw each other to lol,what a great festival that was

MetalheartNYC's picture

ah man sorry i missed you,i didn't check my t shirt slayer account while i was over there,we probably saw each other to lol,what a great festival that was

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments