TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Heavy metal in Hamburg (Germany)

laurensgrFCDBSun, 03/11/2019 - 17:12

Hello ladies and gets,

Are there any heavy metal related pubs / record stores / beer stores / other fun places you can recommend in Hamburg?
My friends and I are visiting the city because of the "True thrash fest" at the end of november and we have an extra day of so we are looking into things to do.

Would love to hear your recommendations.

cheers!

280,054 items in the gallery, 743,184 comments, and 135 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• haha okay, that's another great band you might like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZpaqM6NskM
  • Brojob!
  • haha weird stuff...but hey, what ever...everything is possible these days
  • i always wonder who's going to buy all that stuff...i bet there will be tons and tons of unsold stuff in a few year
  • true...i'm getting to old to hurry up and run around the place...
  • Really looking forward to see them live...next year it's their debut together with Asphyx and Massacre...now that&#
  • Don't have much with dungeon synth but love this design!
  • Jesus christ lol there's a good one for when your kid makes their first communion :)
  • Cool design, I gotta check out more shit from maggot stomp, I just got into that band sanguisugabogg a few weeks ago, an
  • Nice one man, cool seeing come to grief stuff pop up on here...
  • ps use ask for trade or sell button
  • How much if it's still available?
  • Got instantly hooked by the track "wingthors hammer" when this came out!
  • it is a brand new shirt.
  • Crazy.. Looks like new
  • Thanks dude, yeah I've found some good stuff thru them, their merch is always killer as well!
Why not Join us or Login