TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Haunt from Oregon

CountWurdulak
Sun, 16/05/2021 - 02:26

I just wanted to know if i was the only one who prefere Haunt from Oregon (USA) over Haunt from California,
and if there was any people/ or how much people who knows of this primitive new school and yet very Old school sounding band ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8I3vVsBhLk&t=791s

Jonathan666's picture

I just gave it a listen. Sounds pretty raw. Brutal stuff, primitive kvlt music, it's like it wants to compete with the early black metal releases. I'm kinda surprised of how old-school it sounds, considering we're talking about a 2017 release.

It's got very rough production, reminds me of... pheeeeew... I don't even know who to compare it to... Maybe with Mutiilation from France...

Let's say it's a combination of Darkthrone with Judas Iscariot, maybe throw in some Beherit as well. But the sound is maybe even more abrasive and ear-scratching...!

I'm not crazy after them. I mean after this guy called Perthro, cause it says on MA he's doing all the instruments.

Black metal purists will probably like this.

The band Haunt from California plays heavy metal. But man, there is a band called Haunt from Canada who plays black metal, maybe you should have compared it to that one.

CountWurdulak's picture

Maybe Im this kind of Purist hahaha And I chose Haunt from Californie because they are the biggest of them 3

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Interesting back print lol
  • I'm pretty sure Soldier of Hell made these, unless this is a subsequent issue.
  • Sadly not
  • Do you know who made these? I love the design work.
  • Rad
  • Hi! Can you please tell me more info about this shirt?
  • its literally on osmose
  • Sexy
  • On the back print, first line, last paragraph. It should read “and when the WANING light” It says WARNING This
  • Wow looks like my t-shirt design was boot legged https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=725289879599710&set=pb.1
  • Ahh right. Where's the spelling errors?
  • nice one man
  • No, this version dosent have the sparkle print.
  • Firstly, the shirt is old. As they were only printed in Australia by MIM there’s not many of them, especially in LS.
  • 👌🏻danke
  • That black death backpatch is sick!