TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Has anyone bought off of postarmagedon.com?

Metal_Assassin666
Mon, 22/10/2012 - 06:01

I purchased a Diehard version of Satanika - Satanikattack for 40 bucks. The guy running it, Erick, said he would send out the package once my payment was confirmed. It has been confirmed from paypal and I sent an email to confirm he sent the package. The weird part though is that the website looks to be gone!... here is the link:

http://www.postarmagedon.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Blüdrayne's picture

looks like he forgot to pay for his web hosting, thats all.

Metal_Assassin666's picture

Makes sense

Blüdrayne's picture

wouldnt be worried if he is still responding to e mails.

It's been 10 days since I've had a response.

Blüdrayne's picture

if his e mails are hosted on the same server as the website, he could be cut off from that as well. could be nothing, or could be everything. hard to tell.

ConsideredDead11's picture

Hey, man. I ordered a Carcass - Heartwork from there about a month or 3 weeks ago. The guy was out sick, he said about 5 days ago. He said i'll be getting the patch in 5 to 7 days so I'm expecting to get them early this week. He even gave me a registration code.

I see. Well hopefully he gets back to me soon.

ConsideredDead11's picture

Just got it my stuff today. Awesome. Also got some freebies like stickers, etc.:)

Hárbarðr's picture

Yes, i bought my Considered Dead patch from them, and the whole deal went as smoothly as possible, communication was good and the patch arrived in about a week (but that's not surprising, since they seem to be based in Peru, which is not that far from here), so they're reliable in my book.

Hope you get your stuff soon!

571,176 items in the gallery, 881,612 comments, and 555 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments