TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Up The Hammers Festival XV

primordial_hordes
Thu, 16/01/2020 - 11:24

Anyone here is going to attend Up the Hammers Festival in Athens on March? On 12 and 13 of March many great bands as always like Agent Steel, Fifth Angel, Riot Act, Slough Feg, Trespass, Spitfire, Scald, Crypt Sermon, Smoulder, Dexter Ward, Quicksand Dream, Riot City, Traveler, Vultures Vengeance, Solitary Sabred, Sabire. One day before the festival the warm up show will take place with Atlantean Kodex headlining along with Argus, Throne of Iron, Achelous. I hope to see you there. If you come drop me a message . Cheers!!!!

Date: 
Friday, March 13, 2020
Greece
Who is going?
primordial_hordes

Are you attending?

Kofuv6's picture

That looks fun, enjoy the festival :)

Looking into the darkness's picture

Line up is killer as every year, I hope I will be there someday!
I wish each participant that Mr Cyriis will show up on time and don't forget to bring your E.I.P. helmets, hehe!!! :D (Extraterrestrial Interference Protection)

Daniel Sodomaniac's picture

I hope the idiot show up and play infront of an empty hall hahaha :).

primordial_hordes's picture

I was saying with some friends that you should buy alien masks and wear them when he will be on stage...

Looking into the darkness's picture

Agent Steel announced through a social media platform, which name should not be named, that they will not share the same stage as Riot City.
I could not check, if the festival promoters have officially announced the cancellation of Agent Steel yet, as I have no account in said platform, but this all sounds like it is very unlikely, that John and Agent Steel will play at UTH.

Yeah i heard the news...i was sure that something like this would happen . Let's see what the replacement would be...

So Toxic it is...

Seb Jester's picture

Yes, for the second time

Great man
Hope to see you there

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments