Friday, 27th April
170 Russell, Melbourne

Sunday, 29th April
HQ, Adelaide

Event date: 
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Event Country: 
Australia
Who is going? No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

ajnin's picture

GOR GOR!!!

Braunman's picture

Man no Perth. This has got to be one of the few times I'm considering going to Adelaide for a show.

ajnin's picture

it sucks if a band you like does not come to your city. I dont know how much flights are but if you can get a cheap one it might be worth it. I guess it depends how much you like Blöthar

ajnin's picture

dont have to worry now.. they have cancelled :(

Nater90's picture

Prefer their older stuff, Haven't got ticket yet...

ajnin's picture

Sadly Cancelled :(

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• crazy shit....like always! Full flames!
  • I was lucky enough to buy this hoodie version from Stuart Anstis when he sold some stuff on eBay recently.
  • I can remember this shirt.I had the same one in the past.It didn´t stand the test of time as well.
  • Yeah I'm lucky to own majority of the older shirts from cof but it's taken a lot of years to collect them all
  • I would like to know if the shirt is still available for sale, I would be interested to buy and you a Size Xl ??
  • I would like to know ifshirt for sale, I would be interested to buy and you a Size Xl ?? write me privately, thank you
  • I would like to know if the longleeve hoodie is still available for sale, I would be interested to buy and you a Size Xl
  • Great!Got the same one.
  • I would like to know if the longleeve hoodie is still available for sale, I would be interested to buy and you a Size Xl
  • Nice.
  • Most definitely.When Dimmu Borgir wasn´t that mainstream.
  • When I got a chance, I did a little searching to refresh the memory. The little textless red one right?
  • Very beauty
  • Thanks mate
  • it is indeed :)
  • jos en nyt ihan väärin muista niin joskus toi paita tais olla siellä.
Why not Join us or Login