TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Gaahl's Wyrd live CD/LP

archive
Fri, 18/05/2018 - 12:59

After the departure with GORGOROTH,Gaahl didn't sit still and reformed an own new band called Gaahl's Wyrd.Now a new live CD/LP is available through Seasons of Mist including tracks of the TRELLDOM period.

https://shop.season-of-mist.com/catalog/product/view/id/82729?utm_source...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI-fMzUd6vY

vkok's picture

Thank you Ravishing! Will try to download first in better format. This seems interesting. Just need to listen to a bit more songs. This is much more atmospheric compared to Gorgoroth/God Seed.

vkok's picture

Totally agree. Seems to be the latest trend in Metal underground. This was never an issue before. All these copyright fights. Hope he continues. I find it fascinating how Gaahl freezes here & there. Almost like a ghost :)

vkok's picture

Saw few interviews with him. He has a lot of sense in him thats for sure! Wonder if he is allowed into Canada. Many bands gets shown the door here at the border....I think he has some criminal record back from the day. I know Deicide & Morbid Angel get thrown back every time here.

vkok's picture

Yes North America is very strict & conservative. Although its not a popular opinion here. If you have any kind of criminal record...your life is basically over...no way to find a decent job. Even drinking & driving. Same if people go bankrupt. Any decent work place will either kick you or will not let you anywhere near them.

There is expiration timespan to all these things though.
Not sure if Gaahl qualifies now:)

Probably not judging by the description of his deeds.

Thats why you don't see too many crazy things or partying all night in Canada...everything shuts down closer to 10 pm. Even concerts are very mild here.

vkok's picture

Yeah...not only Gorgoroth...Decapitated, Satyricon & many more. It only happens in North America for the most part. If people find a way to own you, they use it here a lot. Especially on a celebrity.

Yes life here is very family oriented for the most part. I know Europe is way more liberal & outgoinh. When I was in Amsterdam I couldn't believe so many things are out in the open & allowed.

From one side its better. Much more calm life style but must suck big time for people who get into trouble.

Something tells me Gaahl is not too eager to get here :)

vkok's picture

I'm no god to know for sure but I'm pretty definite that Satyricon thing never happened. For one, they were released almost immidiately. That usually means that it was some bogus. Decap story is a lot tougher...they did record a lot of bruises on the victim's hands & I think they had the proof that sexual act occured. Whether it all happened o their bus or somewhere else. Now thats a mystery. Basically DA had a lot more things to play with. They also never closed the case. Meaning it can come back to bite them. As for Satyricon, they actually never opened the case.

We all get into trouble here & there. Maybe only dead people have the luxury of being totally problem free. That thing with thw fest...it just goes to prove how commercial and anti metal all those places have become. They just want your money & that all. Sort of pay us and die. This is not metal.

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to go to other cities. One day I'll go to full tour. There is a lot of history and interesting places to visit in Holland. My bones will crack from too much nightlife now:)

vkok's picture

thats what happens when you have plenty of people immigranting and settling in one spot. They have no fear of your country's tradition because they know they will jump ship and go back home if somethig really bad happens. I've seen this with any immigrant circle in many countries. Assimilation takes at least one generation born in any given country. Basically hold tight. They will assimilate at some point :)

For Decapitated. They will keep case open and will not nove further with it unless Decapitated guys will come clean (if they are guilty) or new witness/evidence will come to light. They have millions of ghost cases.

Lets get some popcorn This will take ages.

Most people I know go to Holland to unwind. Cause of weef and prostitution. I tell everyone one thing. You can do it in Canada too or any other country. I was amazed by the castles & Amsterdam structure. I don't think anything ever fascinated me that much. Maybe old city of Jerusalem too. That was different type of experience though.
Once I get ny finances inline, I will get a tour through your country. Many amazing places.

vkok's picture

I would probably put the entire eastern front to that behavior. Especially younger ones. Some countries in Eastern Europe less some more. Also, depends on the region. Funnily, in Canada people come from all over the world, but even Eastern Europeans don't do that crazy stuff. I mean there are incidents but nothing overwhelming.

Yes its been a while. I know you're probably used to seeing architecture in your country, but for a visiting person like me, its very overwhelming. I'm kind of tired looking at 40+ storey building that look like they are made of glass. Can get scary in places where there is too many of them.

vkok's picture

Its that strict cause they punish here people with money & not jail time. Put a big red hanging cashflows you have to pay. Sucks when most people come here to make money. So they kind of know their game. Its very unusual to kick someone out or jail. Just ask for more dough next time something else happens :)

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments