TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Gaahl hosts an intimate, natural wine-tasting event in London.

MelFromHell
Mon, 26/03/2018 - 17:12

http://teamrock.com/feature/2018-03-26/black-metal-legend-gaahl-hosts-an...

Ooo la la haha. I can't say I'm much of a wine conniseour, knocking back two for a fiver of cheap red outside Camden station probably doesn't count but this did give me a giggle. Still, we all have our interests outside metal, gigs and the like so why not eh

Corvus Corax's picture

Very swank. Pinkies-up fellow ragamuffins. ;)

Vectrex's picture

Is he still homosexual or did he changed his mind after seeing people where not provoked by that? That guy is just an attention whore.

Nater90's picture

Hahaha, different. I'm not much of a wine fan nor would I attend this as much as I love his music. He has a few tickets on himself especially his paintings being so expensive because he doesn't want to sell them. So one would assume this is another event to proclaim how great he thinks he is.

Corvus Corax's picture

Wine isn't too terrible, if you get something you like. I commonly go for the harder spirits. Because I'm unrefined. Ha ha.

The real hero of the hour; Gaahl's neck for supporting that ego. Ha ha.

Still enjoy his stuff from time-to-time.

Nater90's picture

I guess, I prefer aged port. You bad ass haha. I prefer quality over quantity.

Haha, very much so.

For sure, his vocals kick ass.

PatchThePlanet's picture

Words cannot express the jealously I feel for those who are getting to attend this. Would kill for a resale ticket.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments