TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Fredags mangel

NISSE666Sun, 23/06/2019 - 14:53

Me and an old friend of mine are starting a metal club here in Stockholm.
We will be playing Thrash/Death/Black. Its an restaurant in Jakobsberg, about 15 Kilometer from central Stockholm.
And we will be doing this every second Friday, at least to begin with. If there is a lot of people turning up, we will probably do it every Friday.
The two first times we are gonna have a Metal-DJ playing old school metal, the third time there is a cover-band playing.
I had some bands that wants to play (Antichrist, Dreadful Fate, The Generals, Angrepp) but that´s probably gonna be this autumn.
So if you are in Stockholm some of the dates, you are most welcome! The address is: Drabantvägen 11, 17750 Järfälla
I would appreciate it a lot if you likes us at Facebook And Instagram: @fredagsmangel
Cheers!

Event date: 
Friday, June 28, 2019
Event Country: 
Sweden
Who is going?
DoctorDeath,
slayerslayer,
NISSE666
Are you attending?

274,074 items in the gallery, 738,582 comments, and 141 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

Why not Join us or Login