TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

First band after Covid ?

oldmate
Sun, 21/06/2020 - 13:10

First band after Covid ? so far for me it will be L7, but I am sure something will get announced before then. I am guessing it will be a local band before the internationals are allowed to return.

what will be the first band you will see after covid ??

For me I had tickets to the following shows that were all cancelled

OEF 2021
11-April-2020 - DRI (USA) - Hirax (USA)
29-May-2020 - Exhumed -
13-June-2020 - Venon Inc - Exciter
10-July-2020 - MASTER (USA) -
11-July-2020 - Death Strike (USA)
31-October-2020 - Bestial Warlust (AUS) - CEMETERY URN‎ (AUS)
22-May-2021 - L7 (USA) RESCHEDULED !

oldmate's picture

stinky and groovy have moved to September.

ThomasThrash's picture

My local boys in Violent Legacy most likely. 🤘

MorticiA's picture

First bands after Covid19? Use protection~~ (hur hur hur~~) Anyway...

'Man, I'd love to see Napalm Death, there were gonna play near me this year but it got canned. I'm hoping they'll be back when things get better/allowed to get better.

I dunno, as much as they piss me off I reckon I should go see Metallica for the first time... A lot of me is cringing inside because I like Hetfield back in the 80's when his vocals weren't saturated with ego...

I wanna see Kisses final show, it was also gonna be earlier this year and close to me but I think that got canned too (I haven't checked if it did.) Granted, I'm really not a Kiss fan, I have a few LPs and know a few songs, but they never "did it" for me. So, why do I wanna go? Bands now days are either dying or retiring completely so I should see them while I still can. *Grandma voice* (kids grouped around me in my rocking chair and I'm swathed in a battlejacket-blanket with an NES controller woven into it) "In my youth, I saw the final show of Kiss" Kids: "Whoooaaaaaaaa..."

I'd love to see John Mayall too (brotha is over 80,) but I don't think he's gonna be coming to the States. 'Should probably go see Rod Stewart too for my Late-Mother (RIP.)

Yea, I dunno, pretty much anything good at this point I wanna go see since folks are either dying or retiring. I wanna go to more metal festivals too, I love how people attach festival lanyards on their battle jackets and all the festivals I've gone to didn't have any printed one (damn it Ozzy... Judas Priest makes a come back in 2004 at Ozzfest and you don't make fancy lanyards?)

ThomasThrash's picture

Damn bro I was gonna see Napalm Death too....

Kofuv6's picture

If im lucky I can go see this
https://scontent.farn2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s960x960/94641000_309634...

But Sweden had a diffrent approach to the virus so unlikley

Whats mostly likley to happen is this one
https://scontent.farn2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/103058518_10129332857712...

As for regular shows and tours, maybe Cult of Fire or The Haunted, haven't checked and looked for a long time

Freyjawulf's picture

I had tickets for the first ever Razor show in the UK, that was supposed to happen in March, it got postponed til November, we'll see if that goes ahead..
There's also a death metal festival due to be happening in London in October with Undergang and Obliteration, there hasn't been any news on that yet either. The government seems to be OK with letting pubs and museums open again in a week and a half, so maybe by then venues might be allowed to open, not getting my hopes up though.

Heavy Metal Chemist's picture

I missed out on Grand Magus, Netherlands Deathfest (with Sacramentums first show in 19 years!), Uada, Mgla, Iron Maiden (2x), Judas Priest (2x) and Graspop.

The first concert that I have in the planning now is the re-scheduled Mgla concert in October. I'm so excited for it!! First time seeing them, and the first concert of this year for me actually 😱

Hliðskialf's picture

I was supposed to see Rammstein in Düsseldorf on Sunday (has been postponed but the tickets remain valid).
Guess I'll be blasting their music in the garden all Sunday.

Nuclearwinter's picture

I hope to catch Midnight and Red Death in November...

meaningless's picture

hm...no idea what will be the next Band i see live...this year (maybe?) or next year...
but tickets i have at home (still) of gigs which got cancelled:
Iron Maiden
Judas Priest

sandmanforce's picture

Last week was a gig here: Shadows Rock. It is a local cover band they played just Shadows songs, but it was great!

Thane's picture

Hoping the LoG/Megadeth show is back on with Trivium and In Flames

Thane's picture

Tool and Primus possibly too. Primus was scheduled to do a full A Farewell To Kings Rush tribute concert here

Gnotul's picture

Kraanium at 17.08, if it will not get cancelled, otherwise it will be Benighted at 10.10. or Borknagar at 10.12.
I have the tickets for Taake and Kampfar that had to play in march and it is postponed to january 2021, for Vader which was also postoned but it’s not known when, and for Judas Priest with Saxon at 25.07 which was postponed to next year.
Other gigs that I would have seen but I had not bought the tickets yet are: Heathen, Flotsam and Jetsam, Uada, Six Feet Under, Ingested, Cattle Decapitation, Decapitated, Internal Bleeding, thay were all cancelled or postoned.

Gnotul's picture

One positive thing of this shit is when I will be back at the gigs, that I will enjoy like 1000 times more than before

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments