TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

first album that got you into metal or first album you got

no karate in pit
Thu, 23/03/2023 - 00:25

i know i make to many forums but they seem to not miss that often.

for me the first album i listened to that got me into metal was countdown to extinction hearing it brings me back to stickin it to the bullies at school and being dumb with my buddy in 8th grade sighh

first album i bought was hysteria back in my 80s obsession days when i had a mullet always wore tight acid washed jeans and a jean jacket with a leather rolling stones back patch with my red swoosh nikes damn i was cool

no karate in pit's picture

oh yeah forgot about that felt like that was there the funny thing is i even commented

meaningless's picture

for me...its ok, when some1 is starting a already existing topic - again. Just to revive the theme/topic ...many ppl dont browse the whole forum in search of 'maybe' interesting topics - a few years old alrdy.
Even i dont do it...because im a lazy fucker..hahaha...

Valente Imortal's picture

For me its ok too. I didn't browse much, it was already in the Forums front page, in fact, this guy commented on it not much time ago and the album is a different one now just found that funny

meaningless's picture

true that..hehe... i mostly check the first actual few, on the right side..and check whats going on :)

cza2129's picture

KISS Alive...

that is a good one strutter gotta be one of my favs

cza2129's picture

It's always COLD GIN time again....

hey my heaters broken

CEROXER's picture

Canned Heat-Canned Heat

Greaserjlg's picture

First metal album I ever heard was the Metallica's Black Album at 4-5 years old.
The album that made me a metalhead was Slayer - Show no Mercy

both are fucking great albums

Lord Cthulhu's picture

First album I bought was the Axe Attack compilation - on tape (https://www.discogs.com/master/722911-Various-Axe-Attack) back in 1980, though I'd heard some older cousins playing Quo and Budgie before that

FarFarNorth's picture

First metal album I ever bought: Ulver - Nattens Madrigal (blind buy, pre-internet era, what a start huh)

Snaggletooth's picture

Deep Purple - Made In Japan is old and the term Heavy Metal wasn't even used at the time but this album was the shit at the time, everybody in the band going off the MKII line up on fire on this,still play it to this day.

Schizo's picture

Kiss love gun, not too long after that i got into metal

everyone loves kiss

BloodFireDeath's picture

Not really an album but I got Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas when I was 6 years old, to which to my family's dismay got me hooked on rock at an early age. Also had an uncle who was really into SOAD and played guitar that introduced me to a lot of metal from the early 2000s.

However if there was ONE album I could credit for really initiating me as a metalhead it would be Judas Priest Painkiller (still my number one favorite). Randomly discovered it when I was around 11-12 I think and was never the same since. Will never have another life experience again that gives me the same mind blowing feeling as hearing that opening drum solo, riff, and solo for the first time.

can't stop the painnnkillllerrrrrr PAIN

now this is random but i'm surprised no one said iron maiden yet

really surprising is how maiden is probably one of the most unhated bands

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments