TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Finding Extremely Obscure Demo!

ThomasThrash
Wed, 20/05/2020 - 19:57

Hi,

The Youtube channel "Rare Thrash" uploaded track 4 ("Propaganda") off of 'Demo '96 by "No Name". This was literally the only place I could find anything about this band on the internet.

Unfortunately last night his channel was deleted for copyright infringement. All evidence of this band's existence is gone off the internet. Luckily I got his email before he account got terminated. I emailed him for some more information on the band and he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I need more information on this band. Audio clips, any information possible. He said in the description of the video that he thought there was a chance that the tape he had was the only one left.

The band was from the West part of Switzerland. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. I need to track down the tape. The only evidence I have that this band exists is these cropped screenshots from the video:

Thanks guys!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATE 1:

I purchased the demo. In very unexpected turn of events it popped up on Ebay and I bought it. I should be to my place in around a month or so. (Shipping from Switzerland).

WHAT WE KNOW:

- The Ebay seller I purchased it from is most likely NOT Rare Thrash thanks to Grimlord.

- The band was/is? from West Switzerland.

- They released a 4 track demo in 1996

- The channel Rare Thrash in the description of the video where he uploaded Track 4: "Propaganda" said that unfortunately he didn't know anything else about the band from the french part of Switzerland, and if they ever got a name. He also said that his copy of the demo was quite possibly the last one left, but he didn't know. (This video no longer exists)

- There's at least 2 copies of the demo.

- There's a name and phone number on the demo.

- Both Rare Thrash and the Ebay seller are located in Switzerland.

OPPORTUNITIES FOR INFORMATION:

- I emailed the guy who ran the now non-existent Youtube channel "Rare Thrash." He hasn't gotten back to me.

- I messaged the Ebay seller seeing if he has any info on the band. Also hasn't gotten back to me.

- Once I get the tape I will post it on a couple Facebook rare demo tape groups and see if anyone has any information. (Thanks to nosws4me for the idea.)

Please drop ANY info or leads you have below.

Thanks guys! (5/25/2020)

308,754 items in the gallery, 769,082 comments, and 316 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Tack så mycket för svaret, tullen ska alltid vara i vägen för en :( men bra att veta angående hoddin, ska också köpa en
  • Haha sorry. That Saxon Metal For Muthas.
  • Har bara haft den i kanske 3 månader men måste säga att jag är nöjd än så länge.
  • Great band. I love the shrine. Hope some gigs in france the next year
  • Which one?
  • Har alltid funderat på att köpa från dom men har alltid varit lite osäker på kvalitén, är det något man borde oroa sig f
  • I loved that Saxon patch!!! Where did you get it at?
  • Pretty cool reprint. I wish they would reprint the Dirt white sweater.
  • Sure will! Does this mean you've seen me knocking around Bloodstock before?
  • Will this be making an appearance at Bloodstock next year? Hahah!
  • Goodluck with the hunt brother!
  • Hi Kai ! I am very touched by your message and, of course, my answer and: yes! I’ll be happy to know that this shirt g
  • superbe belle prise
  • Too beautiful to be real! The best battle tapestry since Bayeux!
  • I like the design of the shoulder sections- Alice and Phil make a great choice!
  • Some outstanding patches there: the Girlschool one is fire.
Why not Join us or Login