Entombed A.D!!!!!!!!!!!

Nater90
Mon, 13/03/2017 - 02:08

Tuesday 9th May – Brisbane – Crowbar

Wednesday 10th May – Sydney – Manning Bar

Thursday 11th May – Melbourne – Max Watts

Friday 12th May – Adelaide – Fowlers Licensed All Ages

Saturday 13th May – Perth – Amplifier

Death N Roll Legends hit 'Straya cunts!!!!! I know for one I am keen as fuck for this.
http://www.metalobsession.net/2017/03/10/entombed-a-d-announce-australia...

Event date: 
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Event Country: 
Australia
Who is going?
ajnin,
Nater90,
nishu93
Are you attending?

DoctorDeath

dont miss this one!

ajnin

I should be going.. not a massive fan, but never seen them live.

Nater90

Be cool to catch up!!!

Nater90

Already ordered my ticket whilst I was meant to be working haha.

slaytanicarmy666

Have fun dude! They were awesome when they opened for Amon Amarth in Detroit last summer, the pit was insane!

Nater90

Cheers mate!! Oh man that would be a sick gig.

rusty74

Nothing but front row for Nathan for this one, have a kick arse time.

Nater90

Hahahaha, Cheers Craig!

MasterDeath

LG is one of the best vocalists I ever heard live! Fantastic and really funny guy, on stage and off stage! Have fun!!

Nater90

Great to hear that, So fucking keen, I honestly never thought I'd get a chance to see them.

Cheers Darko!

sandmanforce

I think Entombed AD is a killer live band so You must watch their a show!

Nater90

Fuck yeah, Keen as.

Oh I shall, I won't take my eyes off them.

jamesguitarplayer1

Seen them in Warsaw a few months ago was really fun to see them live. They play all the classics as well, place went mental when left-hand path was played.

Nater90

Oh nice! Good stuff.

I can imagine, Such a landmark / masterpiece of an album.

DoomBox

Have seen them in my hometown Bremen/Germany on nov 27th with Voivod. Great gig. Can't imagine how Entombed sounds without L.G.
Will visit a Firespawn show on april 7th in Aurich and another Entombed A.D. show on july 22nd at the R.U.D.E. festival in Bertingen.
Don't miss them!!!

Nater90

Wicked! Would love to see Voivod too.

Yeah was reading how "Entombed" has still continued without him...I just find it weird.

Have a great time mate!

Nater90

Got my ticket in hand, So fucking keen.

rusty74

Nothing better than to see a band you have been waiting to see for a long time, i live in hope to see Hypocrisy, Vader and My Dying Bride one day.

Nater90

True that mate!!

Hopefully they come so you can see them! I'd sell my left nut to see My Dying Bride...

slayerslayer

damnit , i cant make it

Nater90

Ahhhh damn it!!! You going to Kreator & Vader?

bad_american1992

Saw them last year, you are in for a good show!

Nater90

So fucking keen mate! Their only playing stuff from Left Hand Path, Clandestine, and Wolverine Blues!!

Nater90

Supports for Melbourne - ANATOMY + EARTH + BLACK JESUS.

Keen as fuck to see Anatomy.

ajnin

Wow... this show was amazing!!! fucking nailed it. if they are coming to your town you need to go!!!

DeathFuckinMetal

They're playing in Adelaide tonight, still undecided whether or not I will go. Will talk to a mate and decide if we go tonight or not.

Nater90

Bro, You need to fucking go!!!

ajnin

dude I was on the fence. I am not a big fan or anything like that. I thought F it ill go and support international metal.

from the first to the last minute it was an amazing show. they played so well. They were joking with the crowd. It was an sweet show. I think it was the 2nd best death metal show I have seen.

I would go again 100%

Nater90

Oh sick!!! I still got no idea what you look like otherwise I would've come said g'day!!!

Fuck yeah respect, Their such an amazing band when they announced they were playing mainly stuff from Left Hand Path, Clandestine, and Wolverine Blues I lost my shit!!! Never thought I'd get to see them let alone play stuff from such inspirational albums!!

Who's the first best DM band?

I'd go again and then some haha, Went to my local record shop today was talking to the boys about it, Couple of their mates went all around 'Straya following the tour!

Nater90

So fucking incredible!!! Easily one of the greatest gigs I've been to!

I missed the last train home so I had to get a cab...$87 later!!! On the upside we cranked one of my Anatomy CDs on the way, Was fucking wicked \m/

Ravishing Grimness

Awesome.Entombed A.D is fucking killer live.

Nater90

Got that right mate, Was fucking sick!!!

our birthday We made it !!! 10th Birthday is here!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

Top Collectors

Poll

Do you listen to bands that are older than you?
There are 186,588 entries in the gallery and 639,077 comments, and 143 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!