TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Entombed A.D!!!!!!!!!!!

Nater90
Mon, 13/03/2017 - 02:08

Tuesday 9th May – Brisbane – Crowbar

Wednesday 10th May – Sydney – Manning Bar

Thursday 11th May – Melbourne – Max Watts

Friday 12th May – Adelaide – Fowlers Licensed All Ages

Saturday 13th May – Perth – Amplifier

Death N Roll Legends hit 'Straya cunts!!!!! I know for one I am keen as fuck for this.
http://www.metalobsession.net/2017/03/10/entombed-a-d-announce-australia...

Date: 
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Australia
Who is going?
oldmate
Nater90
nishu93

Are you attending?

oldmate's picture

I should be going.. not a massive fan, but never seen them live.

Nater90's picture

Be cool to catch up!!!

Nater90's picture

Already ordered my ticket whilst I was meant to be working haha.

slaytanicarmy666's picture

Have fun dude! They were awesome when they opened for Amon Amarth in Detroit last summer, the pit was insane!

Nater90's picture

Cheers mate!! Oh man that would be a sick gig.

rusty74's picture

Nothing but front row for Nathan for this one, have a kick arse time.

Nater90's picture

Hahahaha, Cheers Craig!

MasterDeath's picture

LG is one of the best vocalists I ever heard live! Fantastic and really funny guy, on stage and off stage! Have fun!!

Nater90's picture

Great to hear that, So fucking keen, I honestly never thought I'd get a chance to see them.

Cheers Darko!

sandmanforce's picture

I think Entombed AD is a killer live band so You must watch their a show!

Nater90's picture

Fuck yeah, Keen as.

Oh I shall, I won't take my eyes off them.

jamesguitarplayer1's picture

Seen them in Warsaw a few months ago was really fun to see them live. They play all the classics as well, place went mental when left-hand path was played.

Nater90's picture

Oh nice! Good stuff.

I can imagine, Such a landmark / masterpiece of an album.

DoomBox's picture

Have seen them in my hometown Bremen/Germany on nov 27th with Voivod. Great gig. Can't imagine how Entombed sounds without L.G.
Will visit a Firespawn show on april 7th in Aurich and another Entombed A.D. show on july 22nd at the R.U.D.E. festival in Bertingen.
Don't miss them!!!

Nater90's picture

Wicked! Would love to see Voivod too.

Yeah was reading how "Entombed" has still continued without him...I just find it weird.

Have a great time mate!

Nater90's picture

Got my ticket in hand, So fucking keen.

rusty74's picture

Nothing better than to see a band you have been waiting to see for a long time, i live in hope to see Hypocrisy, Vader and My Dying Bride one day.

Nater90's picture

True that mate!!

Hopefully they come so you can see them! I'd sell my left nut to see My Dying Bride...

slayerslayer's picture

damnit , i cant make it

Nater90's picture

Ahhhh damn it!!! You going to Kreator & Vader?

bad_american1992's picture

Saw them last year, you are in for a good show!

Nater90's picture

So fucking keen mate! Their only playing stuff from Left Hand Path, Clandestine, and Wolverine Blues!!

Nater90's picture

Supports for Melbourne - ANATOMY + EARTH + BLACK JESUS.

Keen as fuck to see Anatomy.

oldmate's picture

Wow... this show was amazing!!! fucking nailed it. if they are coming to your town you need to go!!!

DeathFuckinMetal's picture

They're playing in Adelaide tonight, still undecided whether or not I will go. Will talk to a mate and decide if we go tonight or not.

Nater90's picture

Bro, You need to fucking go!!!

oldmate's picture

dude I was on the fence. I am not a big fan or anything like that. I thought F it ill go and support international metal.

from the first to the last minute it was an amazing show. they played so well. They were joking with the crowd. It was an sweet show. I think it was the 2nd best death metal show I have seen.

I would go again 100%

Nater90's picture

Oh sick!!! I still got no idea what you look like otherwise I would've come said g'day!!!

Fuck yeah respect, Their such an amazing band when they announced they were playing mainly stuff from Left Hand Path, Clandestine, and Wolverine Blues I lost my shit!!! Never thought I'd get to see them let alone play stuff from such inspirational albums!!

Who's the first best DM band?

I'd go again and then some haha, Went to my local record shop today was talking to the boys about it, Couple of their mates went all around 'Straya following the tour!

Nater90's picture

So fucking incredible!!! Easily one of the greatest gigs I've been to!

I missed the last train home so I had to get a cab...$87 later!!! On the upside we cranked one of my Anatomy CDs on the way, Was fucking wicked \m/

Nater90's picture

Got that right mate, Was fucking sick!!!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments