TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

EMPEROR perform the entire 'Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk' album

slayerslayerTue, 19/03/2019 - 12:21

EMPEROR
(Norway)

with Ruins

ANTHEMS TO THE WELKIN AT DUSK
Australia, April 2019

Eventually there comes a time when the hype about a band becomes superfluous, and their status alone speaks volumes. Such is the case with EMPEROR, the black metal gods hailing from Telemark, Norway. EMPEROR has become known as one of the originators of symphonic Black Metal that Norway is internationally renowned for.

The wait has been long, but the time has come for Australian fans.

In two exclusive shows only and never to be repeated in this territory, EMPEROR perform the entire 'Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk' album. One of the most ambitious and important black metal releases to date.

Australia, you now have your chance to embrace the epic savagery.

"Australian hordes!
We are finally coming your way.
April 2019 it is - hope to see you all there!
Emperial regards, Ihsahn Samoth, Trym"

stolen from - https://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/emperor-norway/108492

Event date: 
Friday, April 5, 2019
Event Country: 
Australia
Who is going?
slayerslayer,
Nater90
Are you attending?

258,440 items in the gallery, 727,904 comments, and 146 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Nice! You've got a great Mortiis vinyl collection there!
  • Definitely not vintage
  • Cool! Nice to see newer bands on here man.
  • Nice shirt..
  • Damn, this one hell of a shop! I could spend all my money here in one day :')
  • Classic!
  • Yeah great show! The one a few years earlier was even better at Big Day Out where they also headlined!
  • It is simply a winged totenkopf. 1%er.
  • Great I like this necklace/chain on the back!
  • Hell yeah! I don't know if there is even a single Maiden patch who isn't awesome, I like what I see, congrats!
  • Thx and cheers
  • They have four demos as far as i know. I will look at for them next years. This time this is the only one i have
  • haha! sell it to me!! :D 666
  • POSSESSED BY EEEEEEVILLLL!
  • thanks man! from FOAD records, woth the latest release of Into the Abyss... sounds great!
  • Awesome Mütiilation patch! I have the same on my vest. What is that pin with the Totenkopf?

Events

Why not Join us or Login