TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

El Chopo (Mexico City's weekly metal / punk street market) during COVID-19

mexicanuck
Mon, 21/09/2020 - 06:37

It re-opened after being closed for several months, and I took a tour. https://youtu.be/pmQkM1Fg2nA

meaningless's picture

At first - good to see your safe and well :D :D i saw so many videos from you so far...and i never get bored, i love your El Chopo vids..haha.. And i guess..ur right, there is no othe rmarket like this one the whole world! btw. this Pin/Patch shop at the start ..also have Flags(!!) damn nice, this Midnight flag is pretty cool, i guess they will have more..hehe.. Also this KISS shirt with the movie-monsters is pretty cool, never seen this one before. ...so many cool colourful LS's..and all these cool Exodus/C.O.C. shirts..haha..damn it..i even saw a red Immolation shirt..haha..i rly wish i could come along someday to El Chopo.haha.. Thx for another great Video!!! :D ....the shop u were around at 21:00~21:20..awesome old Testament designs..omg!!! Im looking for so long for this shirt(s).haha..could bite my desk..lol...and btw..u were very good to hear, even with the mask - np at all :)

ps.:....u said..u bought shits for 150-200 pesos? all in all 600? seriously?

mexicanuck's picture

Hey, thanks, always good to hear from you! Yep, I bought five shirts at $150 each (three for me, two for others), and the Mr. Bungle at Kolossus was $200.

And your message made me watch the video again, and I see four more that I want to buy! Anytime you want to come, I'll take you!

meaningless's picture

whenever i should come along myself - ill let u know for sure..hahaha..but meanwhile ..ill enjoy ur vids..haha (and maybe ask u for a special shirt ...to send over to europe..hahahahaha)

bad_american1992's picture

Pause at 6:00... interesting patches to be selling in Mexico! Hahaha

Lord Cthulhu's picture

Thanks for posting this - I'd never heard of this market before, it's like Metal Heaven!!

mexicanuck's picture

Ah, thanks for watching!