TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Do not buy from Deathrune Records! They gonna scam you!!

Gnotul
Sat, 23/01/2021 - 10:25

Yes i know, it‘s my own fault, i had to be careful with such a unknown site like that, but since i saw that it would be basically a label, a page on MA with also bands signed i thought i can trust it. And yeah it annoys me a bit that they stolen me like 60€, anyway i want to use this bad experience as a warning for all of you guys who thought to buy something from that site, don‘t do it! If you don‘t want your money to be stolen!

DoctorDeath's picture

1) Since you have money, please support tshirtslayer https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer

2) Did you use paypal? if so, make a paypal refund request immediately, if enough people do, they will close their account.. this is super important.

Gnotul's picture

I payed with bank transfer, unfortunately i can‘t use paypal since my account got banned for no reason and my bank account has been black-listed so i can‘t connect it anymore with any paypal account. Also i would like to support but untill i‘ve not fixed this paypal issue it‘s not possible

DoctorDeath's picture

3) See the tab in the menu called "Shop Reviews" ? please enter something there..

Gnotul's picture

Ok i‘ll do it

Snaggletooth's picture

You should of asked first, this guy has been on the list for sometime now, took me almost half a year to get my order in from him, what is his excuse nowadays? he screwed bands over as well surprised he is still running.

Gnotul's picture

He didn‘t reply me after my payment, just after like 10 e mails he said that the order takes time, yeah sure, now more than 3 months are passed and he doesn‘t answer at all anymore. So i guess he just waits untill i forget about this order.
But you know what?! He can wipe his ass with that money, if he‘s so poor that he needs to scam people like that.

Snaggletooth's picture

Sounds like he is at it again, I had to threaten his ass and said I would smear his name because I have contacts with the band Vomit and he failed them big time as their debut was never released on time and once I told him what I had plan he woke up.

Gnotul's picture

Oh i see, maybe i should also try to smear him one time and tell him that i report him to the police, even if i‘m not that guy who does this...

Snaggletooth's picture

What ever works, when this happened I wasn't the only one, his facebook got bombarded because he never delivered as many put in preorders that never came, sucks he took you, he might pop up sending your stuff, I held up about a couple of weeks on the email because he would send the same response so I held off and he finally pulled through, You should of checked before ordering and as I remember this guy has been mentioned on here before and a lot of forums as well.

Gnotul's picture

Yes you are right, i had to check better, it seemed like a normal save label to me, but from this mistake i can learn to be more clever, i never got scammed before

Chab's picture

Only positive review from me. Other than taking longer than expected, all was good. Not a ripoff imo.

Gnotul's picture

How long did you wait?

Chab's picture

3 months... but he sent me an email and was responsive to messages

QayinFalxifer's picture

Same story here. Items arrived after a very long wait and numerous emails and "issues"

SurfingWeathermanSkum's picture

I was literally about to place an order until I realized I had to wait for them to send me the complete invoice and shipping armount before I could complete my order. They do not accept PayPal but want to do some bank transfer bullshit. Such a bummer because they had some really dope shirts, allegedly.

fabi_exodus's picture

I made the same mistake as you. I'm waiting for a shirt for >1 month now. The guy responds to my mails quite quickly but he told me almost 2 weeks ago that he's behind orders and he'll send it in roughly 2 weeks. It should be sent any day now and I hope I'll recieve it.

Knarrenheinz666's picture

Is he still operating out of Poland?

fabi_exodus's picture

My shirt arrived yesterday after just over 3 months (at least i didn't get scammed) and it came from spain. I sent the money to spain too

Knarrenheinz666's picture

I dealt with him some 20 years ago when I ordered the Conqueror PLP he did after FMPs demise. I got my stuff but his merch has always been of atrocious quality. A few years ago I saw him messaging people that we would be moving to Poland but they must have kicked him out, haha. For a while I thought he is just all over the place and not really in control over his "business" but then saw all the complaints....

MortalFate's picture

This man even scams artists. That's insane.

Komplott's picture

Amazing how that guy's still at it! He's been a very well known scam fartist within the Black Metal scene easily since 15+ years, world renowned pos

nameless_rites's picture

If it’s the same Deathrune Records with the Spain based ebay storefront, he sent my shit out right away

Into Glory Ride's picture

Seems to be kind of a roulette situation with the dude, same like Goatowarex back when they were still run from Australia. You either were lucky or you weren't

nameless_rites's picture

Yeah I mean if it doesnt come in a month or so, just file a PayPal claim, thatll get his ass moving or get your money back, one way or the other. PayPal has a 180 day window to file a claim, just saying.

387,873 items in the gallery, 808,456 comments, and 257 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Cheers! I bought it at Brutall Assault fest 10 years ago.
  • Anything Emperor + camo is a freind of mine \m/ - nice grab!
  • oh yes!!!! thats right! :D u know me..haha
  • oh...u lucky bastard..hahaha..., gratz :D thats pretty cool!!
  • oh realy?..then..i saw gigs in Germany then u in Austria..but its not hard to beat 0 ..hahahaha ...
  • if it would be for a normal price - sure why not :) ..but not for the actual prices..hahaha
  • i love this band :D seriously :D i cant wait to get the special edition of their first album, it should come this month.
  • yeah, i realy started to love Rotting Christ...since i saw them live 10 years ago...
  • indeed!
  • thx :) yeah...nice one..but...a bootleg (and it is a real bootleg, even if its official)...so..the sound could be much b
  • hahaha..yeah
  • yeah..some promos i got were realy nice/good...but by far not all..haha
  • the high peak of Metalcore...realy gave us some interesting names..hahaha
  • yeah..nice stuff, but nothing i listen every week..hehe
  • if i remember right, they are from Austria....not bad for an Austrian band...
  • Coroner Necrophiliac - sick stuff