TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Digital tshirt printing in Europe?

doctordeath
Thu, 07/11/2019 - 10:05

Hey all

I have a side project - and I need some tshirts printed, they have a lot of colour (they're prints of some classic painted artwork), I've tried a couple of places locally but they are using what appears to be ... maybe the heat press method? where there's a very thin layer of some vinyl/plastic and the ink is printed in that, and it's stuck to the tshirt (what do you call that exactly? sublimiation?)

i'm looking for someone in europe that can do digital prints, any recommendations?

tchuss

meaningless's picture

we have/had a girl form Hungary here, who have some self-printed shirts in fantastic quality! But cant recall her name anymore. But on one of her postings i was talking with her where she have let them made. Maybe u can find this posting/conversation? ....otherwise...no idea who are the good companys for great shirt-prints... :(

pigwalk42's picture

hitting any ebay sellers that has more than 200+ good reviews could lead you to serirous Bulgarian or Eastern Europe households but i guess you wanna someone 100% trustful

Antonio's picture
568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments