TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Did you receive %Itemname%? Or any others? please help us...

SolveMyMath
Sun, 03/05/2020 - 07:59

Doc, I unerstand that many people do not tend to leave a review, but I think it is a bit annoying to remind me every day that I have not got my mail from the US yet, especially in this Corona fucking time when shiping time goes to ca. infinity. Is there any option to disable these notifications? Thanks in advance!

SolveMyMath's picture

1) Every day from the 1st of May I receive a reminder by email that I haven't left a trade review yet. But I cannot do it right cause I have not got an item yet. And yeah, it reminds me about unreviewed Razer patch.

2) Yeah, email reminds me to leave a review about this Razor patch.

3) Well, I posted it to forum just to hear what others guys think about it. Let me know if I should take such things by pm in the future.

SolveMyMath's picture

Just informing: today I got one more reminder with the same text from noreply@tshirtslayer.com

And thanks for looking at this thing!

SolveMyMath's picture

1)
Here is the name of email:

Did you receive Razor ! !? or others? please help us...

SolveMyMath's picture

Let me see...

I have received them until and including 7th of May. Not anymore as it seems.

wlfwd's picture

Same problem. Every day (this month) email about ”Did you receive Benediction back? or any others?”. I’m still waiting for it, so can’t review it.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments