TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TShirtSlayer is the world's largest community of heavy metal merchandise collectors and battlejacket builders! We have the worlds largest collection of heavy metal/death metal/doom metal/glam metal/rock/etc tshirts, patches and more. Join us and share your metal items with us, learn more about your heavy metal merchandise and find more items you never knew existed!

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Deftones and Gojira with Poppy

Godzilla_Metalhead
Wed, 12/02/2020 - 10:37

A very interesting mix of acts on this bill. I've been wanting to see Deftones for years but never got the chance to see them until now. Tickets go on sale Friday.

Date: 
Friday, September 17, 2021
United States
Who is going?
Godzilla_Metalhead

Are you attending?

311,438 items in the gallery, 772,061 comments, and 456 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Awesome!
  • Ja man!
  • Thanks bro!
  • I know right! Its so cool to just look back in time in rock
  • THX M.
  • Idk what that is but cheers for naked guy lol
  • 🤤
  • Didn't even realise they had soooo many releases already....of course i heared something here and something there..
  • Crazy collection !!!!!!!
  • Okay....without further due...i got to give it a listen
  • Not really my band...but flames anyway...did i ever tell you their ex- guitarist Mendel bij de Leij is the nephew of one
  • Nice little collectables...of course you have them all haha
  • Damn nice artwork.....another band i still need to check out.....
  • Nice one...more flames for you !!!!
  • Very nice...i must confess...i don't own any of their releases...strange but true haha
  • Nice one... haven't heared anything of this band for a long time....
Why not Join us or Login