TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

December 2019 fixes

doctordeath
Sun, 22/12/2019 - 09:44

Lots of small fixes in the last few days!!!

- Layout of comments on uploads was fixed, for some reason the usernames were overlapping the thumbnails, and the thumbnails were some bizzare custom size (different to anything else on the site), comments look nice and tidy again.
- Backend fixes for the \m/ and 'Recenty activy' tab, tho you wont see anything new (again, thumbnails and layout fixed here too aswell)
- On reconnect it was placing extra rows of 'Recent views' visitors, this is fixed
- Reduced logged-in page load size by about 10kb, should be a small performance gain
- Increase number of items 'recent trade/sells' list
- Get rid of the extra 'NEW FORUMS' list and combine it with 'Metal forums' block/list, the old one never worked (In that you would post a new forum topic and it would not show up in the list for days)
- Increase the sending schedule for reminders about completing your trade-reviews
- Fixed layout of the body/text in forum posts
- DELETE was fixed where you had a Duplicate, some bug was stopping you from deleting your duplicate uploads.
- EMOTICON SUPPORT!!! ?????????????????????
- Sometimes the sword was getting cut off a little bit, fixed

And still I'm working on the next BIG update, which focuses on two main things
- Massive overhaul of the search box, the new setup is KILLER
- "GROUPS" functionality, this is going to be a LOT of fun

So please, if you are not already a supporter, please do so - https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer and claim your sword!

I am a fulltime student with no regular income, TShirtSlayer is completely paid for by the supporters, if you are doing any trading and especially if you have bought or sold something on TShirtSlayer you need to become a supporter, basically the patreon price is about the price of a beer per month which I'm sure 99% of you can afford

Again, I am volunteering my time maintaining TShirtSlayer when I could be doing a lot of other things, but we do it for the love of metal

TShirtSlayer is COMPLETELY independent, we do not use ANY tracking scripts, we do not have ANY advertisements, we are NOT cloud based, we will not fuck with your political opinion by subverting your perspective and changing your behaviour like a well known social network

but we can only be here thanks to the SUPPORTERS.

Nater90's picture

Love you Doc <3

Nater90's picture

Haha bloody oath! :)

19Philthy16's picture

Thanks Doc!

bad_american1992's picture

Thanks for all the behind the scenes work Doc! Happy Holidays over there!

Hárbarðr's picture

Thanks a lot Doc!!

meaningless's picture

u are the best dude, thx very much :D

grime81's picture

Always appreciative, not to be a bother, but, im having problems viewing my own and others profile pics. I am browsing mobile and instead of switching pictures it just zooms me back to the top of the page. Not a big deal and i know im bringing this up on Christmas, i just noticed it.
Merry Christmas and support tshirtslayer!

Heavy Metal Chemist's picture

Hi Doc!

Happy holidays and thanks for all the fixes. This website is my favorite of all websites. No Bullshit...Just Metal \m/
I think I can speak on behalf of many many users when I say that we are happy you created this amazing community and that you moderate this place perfectly!

A question regarding your new search box.
Will you introduce a "list on date - ascending/descending" option when searching for merch? Now when I search the search results are random but it would be handy if we could order them on listing date.

I'm also curious to your "groups" option. Not entirely sure what you mean with it but I'm looking forward to the fun ;)

Anyway...Keep up the good work mate! We love this site!

576,867 items in the gallery, 883,593 comments, and 657 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments