TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Death to ALL tour makes a One off stop in Europe !!!

DevilzForce
Sun, 20/01/2013 - 14:08

quixotic's picture

mhhh... I think this "Death to All" Band is like "Queen + Paul Rodgers" or this Dio-Tribute, just marketing and money-making.

biteyourself's picture

Isn't it to benefit Sweet Relief also?

Stronthor's picture

Kinda debating whether I should go or not. This is the closest I could ever get to a Death concert, but the videos I've seen are pretty disappointing... Take that Zombie Ritual video, it sounds tired, no energy whatsoever. If that's supposed to be their opening track, played by a band that has just taken the stage and should be full of energy, I suspect I'd get a better kick out of listening to the albums at home.

DamageIncDEB's picture

I've noticed that videos usually never do a show justice, especially when on youtube. And if it was footage of the Orlando show, you are very wrong my friend. Myself and the rest of the crowd had the strongest feeling of pride and unity to be a Death fan. The feelings were immense and I cried during Voice Of The Soul, it was remarkably beautiful. So do your self a favor and go to this show, there will never be anything else like it, and did I mention the show was perfect?

DevilzForce's picture

no, this is not for sweet relief... this is for schuldiner's pockets (eric).... but since i was such a douche for saying that in public last time i thought you would all relish the opportunity to have your childhood memories raped live on stage by defrosted musicians

DamageIncDEB's picture

Any of you people who don't like this are insane. I attended the show in Orlando, where the band started more or less, and it was hands down the best show I've ever been to. You could honestly feel the spirit of Chuck in the room, and the energy was so immense you could just about touch it. My point is that if you have the chance to witness this show, YOU FUCKING GO. All the shit talkers about will be proved wrong VERY badly. Now do yourself a favor and get those tickets!

DevilzForce's picture

well shittalker... i actually have seen death WITH chuck and this show does not do it any justice !
the fact of the matter is that eric schuldiner screws people out of their cash by doing these shows under false pretences.
claiming that they are for a musician relief fund, but only 30 procent got donated, all the otheer cash including the merch and ticket sales went into his pockets... he's making a fortune off all of you with re-releases and other shit, some of you people need to stop idolizing chuck and look at what's going on NOW ! chuck will never come back and that's that ! still an amazing musician, one that changed metal, but this has nothing to do with death, this is someone from the family cashing in quick... everyone gets a hair up their ass as soon as chuck is mentioned.... wake up and smell the coffee

Hypercube's picture

Hopefully they'll see Europe really want a full blown tour. I would not mind at all if they do some summer festival gigs like Dio's disciples did in '11.

DevilzForce's picture

ahem... ONE OFF SHOW

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

"We've all agreed that 2014 will be the year of DEATH TO ALL worldwide"

Not sure if it's still 100% but this was said Jan 2.

Hypercube's picture

That's why I said "hopefully."
Nothing is cast in stone you know.

Evilution E5150's picture

this thread is very confusing to me does DevilzForce like Death To All or not....? should Death To All be hated or enjoyed? is it just a money making scam or tribute to a death metal idol?

i got nothing

VoiceOfTheSoul's picture

It seems he still hates the idea. I would enjoy seeing this tour once, though I agree it shouldn't happen often.(at least nowhere near annually)

A percentage of the money is supposed to go to Sweet Relief charity this year also. Last year there was a scandal with the "Sick Drummer Magazine" promoters who supposedly still owe the bands/fans/promoters a ton of money.

DevilzForce's picture

they still owe everyone money, but i thought since evertone in europe wanted to see this, now is your chance...

Cannibal Lecter's picture

No Chuck. No show. It ain't Death without Mr. Schuldiner

DevilzForce's picture

i agree. saw the m with chuck...it can never be the same

dana_goll's picture

maybe a board meeting ???

DevilzForce's picture

nice idea

mayhempunk666's picture

i almost went to this in San Fransisco last summer, and after thinking about it, it just didnt seem worth it. Ya, it would be badass to see all of classic songs played live again, but with out Chuck it just didnt pull me in. It would be the same as a "Clash Reunion". No Joe= No Clash. No Chuck= No Death

I wouldnt begrudge or look down on anyone who would go though

Merciless_Death's picture

I never got a chance to see Death with Chuck, but this is as close to a Death show as it gets. Of course, it won't be the same without Chuck, everybody knows that, but it's a fact that Death To All consists of great musicians who should be able to put on a great show.

I already bought my ticket for the entire weekend before DTA was announced, so I don't care who ends up getting the money.
Strongly dislike the shitload of re-re-rereleases of the Death albums though. Just release the records as they originally were again without a super-deluxe rough demo mix recording of Chuck taking a shit, nothing more!

DevilzForce's picture

no one is disputing that it wouldn't be great, but for me personally it leaves a bad taste in my mouth with all that controversy...
we'll see how this goes.. it'll probably e good, but it won't be the same without chuck ;)

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments