TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Deadhead and Thy Invocation of Hell zines.

Joel
Fri, 15/09/2017 - 07:07

As I find myself descending more and more into the zine abyss, I find myself constantly learning about zines from all over the world including Malaysia in this case. I can't seem to find the latter for sale anywhere but I have been able to find the former for sale through this German distributor. Anybody here familiar with this old South Asian publication? If so, what's your opinion of it?

http://www.destruktionshop.de/epages/63285031.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/...

Blüdrayne's picture

Deadhead zine is (IIRC) done by the guy behind Afterlife productions. The issue you linked was reissued for the european market by the guy behind witchcraft zine. He might still have copies. I think it was only reissued last year.

Is Thy Invocation of Hell a different zine?

Joel's picture

I believe so. It was Malaysia's first Black Metal oriented zine. It's also an Afterlife creation. I figured the first person to comment on this thread would most likely be you since you're from Singapore and probably know about that region's Metal history better than most if not all.

Joel's picture

I went ahead and ordered a copy from Destruktion shop 2 days ago. Looking forward to reading it.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments