TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Dead Kennedy's

Rob
Sat, 21/09/2019 - 05:43

Looking for an old promo poster by the Dead Kennedy's. "Give me convenience or give me death" it was very sentimental and lent it to an ex. and they stole it. Any clues would be so so helpful. Thank you for your time!!!

Sincerely Rob.

Rob's picture

Oh! I c what I did there, lol. She kind of never gave it back and moved away. This is going back to 1987 when 1 girlfriend gave me the poster, we broke up, I had a new girlfriend I lent it to(duh!) and we went splitsville and never got back(whimper) I almost had 1 on ebay but I was too late. If I still have your attention or anyone for that matter I'd be forever in your debt if I could get it back, lol. Me and the old ex. have recently been in touch again and we're both kinda looking now. Anyways, thanks for your time and Tshirt-Slayer ROCKS! and so does everyone on here!!!!

19Philthy16's picture

Just realized this is just a vintage style print job, no original, sry.

19Philthy16's picture

Do you mean this one? Give me Convenience...was their first record for me as well! Hope you get it back, man!

Rob's picture

Yes, the promotion poster for all their albums. Trying to send you the image but somewhat inept. Trying to clip and paste, drat! Not getting it, any ideas what these old fingers are doing wrong, lol!

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments