TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Cradle Of Filth - Cyptoriana Australian Tour 2018

Dark Buddha
Thu, 05/10/2017 - 04:24

Oz Tour Info Official LINK - http://www.cradleoffilth.com/single-post/2017/10/01/Cradle-of-Filth-Anno...

Academy Club

May 09, 2018 Canberra

The Triffid

May 10, 2018 Brisbane

170 Russell

May 11, 2018 Melbourne

Metro Theatre

May 12, 2018 Sydney

Capitol

May 14, 2018 Perth

Date: 
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Australia
Who is going?
Nater90
Dark Buddha
TheSabbathsCreed

Are you attending?

TheSabbathsCreed's picture

Definitely there!!!!!!!

Dark Buddha's picture

Haha, shame I'm in Sydney. New album just released is killer too. Got my tickets!

Nater90's picture

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So yeah...I'm keen, Ordered my ticket.

ironstrike's picture

any idea if there's a NZ show?

Wasn't shown on the promo poster. Who knows though.....it's a few months away still.

Dark Buddha's picture

Here's their site link. Keep an eye out for changes. Doubt it but fingers crossed.
http://www.cradleoffilth.com/single-post/2017/10/01/Cradle-of-Filth-Anno...

This new album is incredible!!! I'm so excited for this tour now. Can't believe they were able to create this sound after all these years!!!!

Nater90's picture

Yeah it's a pretty decent release, My Mrs and I were talking about it the other day because I had it on three days straight haha.

We think they've gotten softer, I do prefer their earlier material for the most part, However they still make incredible albums!

Haha.....this is day number 5 for me. I'm surprised you think they got softer, especially when it comes to this release. I rate this album so highly, This personally is becoming my favourite release since their stuff from the 90s. I'm not super keen on the vengeful spirit song and the first half of the seductivness isn't my favourite but the rest I'm totally into.

Did you see the next lot of shirts they are about to release??? There's some really odd stuff in there......

Dark Buddha's picture

Yes, Unisex Tees? Sorry no way. "Take me down to the Paradise City" What? Just NO. Prints look OK but "Martians" LOL
Ashok part of guitar lead break in Vengeful Spirit is killer, one of my favorite tracks but there you go. \\m//

Nater90's picture

Nice!!!! Perhaps softer is the wrong word, Melodic maybe...I rate the album highly too but I guess I will always love the albums that mean a lot to be personally...

Not yet will suss em out.

It's PARASITE city.....total pun haha but yeah not the best designs and not one long sleeve????? Very odd.

Dark Buddha's picture

Haha I did misread it! Not good, gettin' old need new damn glasses too LOL
I've been wearing the Hammer L/S to gigs since I bought it and was looking forward to a new one for Cryptoriana, but none?
There was a L/S for DDVA seen pics of but near impossible to find, nothing L/S for Manticore I know of, so was excited to get L/S with Hammer. Surely they'd realize the L/S are a good sellers?

Dark Buddha's picture

Anyone at Brisbane or Melbourne gig? Seems the have a tour tee for Oz! $40

Nater90's picture

Hey buddha bro, yeah got myself the date one.

Just been at Brisbane and Melb gigs!!! Cheers to Nater n Jay Grinder for a fantastic night!!! \m/

Nater90's picture

Fuck yeah bro, stoked to meet you and Jay.

Highlight, you screaming Gilded Cunt in my face haha.

Haha take a whiff of my bourbon death breath haha

Nater90's picture

It was beautiful haha, sounds like a Texas Death Metal band name hahahaha.

Dark Buddha's picture

Burbon Death Breath? hahaha

Nater90's picture

Haha right? Or we could form it here and pretend we are Texans. SeemsLegit

Nater90's picture

I got one shirt. Was only two designs. Pretty piss poor I'll upload it after I take it off later haha.

Nater90's picture

Still an amazing evening. Still in disbelief.

Dark Buddha's picture

Sydney show was killer. Earlier at home got a PM from Ashok saying to meet up!!! Couldn't believe it. I'll post pic.
Metro was locked up so he came down with the Oz promoter and let us in, chatted, then went upstairs. Big shout out to Ashok and promoter (he's from Melbourne) for the meet.
Got the tour tee, not much stock either.

Nater90's picture

Oh wow that's wicked bro, how was it?

Dark Buddha's picture

Great getting in early, sit in lounge upstairs all comfy. Was wet outside. Was lucky to get Oz Tour Poster too and Ashok grabbed the other one.LOL Think there was only two at venue entrance. Walked around checked out the stage and stuff.

Nater90's picture

Sick as man. Shit weather down here too haha. Oh wow that's gnarly!! Great one.

Hoestly.....they didn't have much stuff there, but I did buy some extra tour shirts so if any of the hardcore collectors on here want one, send me a pm ;)

Dark Buddha's picture

Yeah saw a pic of merch, not much there, one style tour tee only and COF drink holders.
Have a door pass for Sydney.Will try and get in early and grab a tour tee ... hopefully.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments