TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirt Talk

Corrosion Of Conformity - Mexico City - Tour of bootleg merch stands

mexicanuck
Mon, 21/05/2018 - 06:25

This turned out to be a fucking incredible concert. I have seen COC a couple of times, and have seen Pepper with Down, but first time I have ever seen COC with Pepper. To put it in baseball terms (sorry Europeans, and anyone under a certain age), Pepper and Woody are the Mantle and Maris of metal. Videos of "Long Whip/Big America" "Seven Days" and "Vote With A Bullet" on my channel, for those who are interested in the musical side of things. In the meantime, here's my tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKJxSY6ITLU

meaningless's picture

i was full of fear to click on this video now..., since i expected a lot of great shirts with this fantastic atomic-skull logo on it.... (and now guess what..haha...) i was right..god damn it....i guess i would have bought 10 different ones.., fucking love this design. I want it also in Yellow..like u are wearing...the one with Mexico 2018 at the bottom is great too...argh :D maybe u know any of those sellers, also sell via internet??

ps.: i love ur vids..like always :D u know :D

mexicanuck's picture

There should be more yellow shirts! Or any colour, besides black.

Check my Triptykon post, I namechecked you!

mexicanuck's picture

Ha, good question! I have never asked. I'm sure if I asked enough of them, one of them would say yes. A guy from these forums did recognize me at El Chopo once, while I was doing a video there.

meaningless's picture

yeah...i heard it ..haha....ssoo nice :D He thinks on us...even when walking along this Bootmarket :D

mexicanuck's picture

Yeah!

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments