TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Tutorials / How To / Where To

Concealing Holes in Leather Jacket...

TheeKvltOv
Sun, 16/02/2020 - 20:49

Grertings everyone, this is my first time I'm working with leather, and twice I had to change the position of a patch, but there were holes left in the leather, is there anything that I can use to hide the holes and make them disappear, It looks pretty unclean when I look at the holes that were caused by the needle.

Is there any putty or home remedy that can fill the holes in the leather? I need something that could not make it a pain in the eyes when I look at it. or I might just have to buy pins to hide it.

MorticiA's picture

Ohh man, yea, I know there's a product out there. When I was homeless with my Mom and Cat in 2017 the cat had definitely did some damage to the leather seats in our SUV. Upon my Moms very untimely, surprising, and sudden demise I had to look for compounds for leather patching. I haven't bought the product, but it seems legit and very promising.

www.leathertouchupdye.com

Protip, a word from the wise, a word of caution: keep your vascular system healthy, mitigate stress and excess salt, don't let the jackoff Doctors and Nurses say that the Gall Bladder is useless and don't have it removed (there are far better ways of getting rid of a Gall Stone the size of a potato.): One pop of the Veins in the center of your brain can end your life in a day or less. "Looking back at what he left, A list of plans and photographs" Megadeth - Use a Man - Cryptic Writings. NOTE: Heroin was not involved.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments