TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Chicago Domination Fest IV

MelFromHell
Mon, 26/03/2018 - 01:24

On the bill:
To Violently Vomit
Broken Hope
Vomit Remnants
Dehumanized
Gorgasm
Analepsy
Relics of Humanity
Abuse
Extermination Dismemberment
Stages of Decomposition
Putrid Pile
Condemned
Darkal Slaves
Korpse
Cranial Engorgement
Epicardiectomy
Carnal
Cognitive

I might have missed a few bands but yeah.. Gonna be some sesh, should be interesting being in the murder capital of the U.S for a week. Who else is gonna be there?

https://www.facebook.com/chicagodominationfest/

Date: 
Thursday, July 26, 2018
United States
Who is going?
Morguelord
MelFromHell
Guttural_Disgorge

Are you attending?

disfiguredsidecar's picture

It’s possible

MelFromHell's picture

Nice one, fingers crossed you get there geez, It's gonna be a corker

Guttural_Disgorge's picture

Hour away, I will 90 percent most likely be there.

bad_american1992's picture

Frickin WORMED!!! Such a rad group!

MelFromHell's picture

Yeah you better believe it! Unfortunately though they pulled out due G-Calero's passing. Really sad stuff :/ They kept their headlining spot at UK Slam fest though so for sure I'll be showing full support there in October

It's confirmed either Friday or Saturday I will be there.

MelFromHell's picture

Sick well be sure to let me know if you do end up doing it so we can smash a few pints. I'm going with a bro of mine from mine from Miami and gonna be there a whole week. Got my room and a fat sack of green sorted you know its gonna be messy haha

It's for sure ordered my tickets this morning. Decided on Friday because of the insane line up. Fuck yeah vomit remnants, korpse, analepsy, extermination dismemberment, relics of humanity, and that's only the top 5 I want to see. Just wish I could of got the Friday Saturday pass but couldn't afford getting a room and all that shit. Oh I'll definitely take you up on the few pints!

MelFromHell's picture

Just stay in our room man I don't give a shit. You planning on going home the same night or what?

Yeah I was planning on just going home same night unfortunately. It's me and a couple other people going. We can still meet up and pound a few pints. I'll get your number closer to the show date. Thanks for the post though I forgot all about this!

MelFromHell's picture

Ah alright fair enough. Friday's better than nowt, besides it's the best day anyway as you said. Yeah just give me a buzz near the time and we'll sort something. Til then!

Yeah see you July 27th \m/

Morguelord's picture

I'll be at this one as well. I actually helped run this the past two years, but I'm not a part of it anymore.

MelFromHell's picture

Ah cool. Well it must be a bit of a relief to have this year off without having to worry about sorting things out in the background. It'll be my first time there unlike LVDF so I'm really looking forward to this one.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments