TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

TSS is supported by ‐ monitor website changes with changedetection.io
Forums > EBay or other finds

Careful dealing with the ebay seller "sandrcaplj"

SOAD4.0
Fri, 18/09/2020 - 14:49

Won a patch from this seller on ebay. Well when it showed up, the envelope was sealed but completely empty. The postage was on top of the tape and both ends were sealed so I doubt it was stolen out of the envelope.

I don't think he intended to rip me off, but he was certainly extremely careless at the very least. Just not really sure how you mess that up. After several messages and opening a case against him, he agreed to refund me (hasnt happened yet). Mostly just bummed I missed out on the patch :/

https://ebay.com/usr/sandrcaplj

Looking into the darkness's picture

From what I see, that is a regular letter sent with Deutsche Post.
It is forbidden to ship "goods" in letters. One has to use DHL. Only "documents" allowed!
My assumption: the patch has been taken out, as it is no document, but something forbidden.
Apart from that, I know the seller and will ask him about your patch. In general I always received my stuff from him. I will get back to you, when I have an answer.
Edit says: fuck Deutsche Post!

SOAD4.0's picture

Hmmm so they could have potentially opened the envelope, removed the item, reapplied the postage, and sent it on its way empty? That seems strange to me but I suppose it's possible. I've always heard of them simply "returning to sender" citing not enough postage.

Looking into the darkness's picture

Sure, this is a Deutsche Post rule for shipments from Germany to other countries.
Beware with stuff bought in Germany, that the seller's are aware of that or they risk loss of the items.

SOAD4.0's picture

To be clear, I don't want to completely ruin the guys reputation, since I'm pretty sure it was just a dumb mix-up. But I would definitely ask for a confirmation pic and ensure proper postage is being used if youre going to buy from him.

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments