TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > Social - Meetups / Gigs etc

Cannibal Corpse at Altar bar, PA with Cattle Decapitation and Soreption

imfan1975
Wed, 28/10/2015 - 22:04

i cant fuckin wait

Date: 
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
United States
Who is going?
Metal Panther 54
SpineSplitter666
imfan1975

Are you attending?

rusty74's picture

This is one serious line up, I'd only hope it will come to Australia, Cattle Decap are fierce live.

Metal Panther 54's picture

Im going, this is gonna be one bad ass show.

SpineSplitter666's picture

I hope to meet you man!! I'm going

Hey man, if you can, pm me on what you'll be wearing. I'd love to meet you! Fuck yeah!

Also, imfan1975, I'd love to meet you two! PM me on what you'll be wearing so I can see you! Hell yeah!

That was an amazing show! Didn't see you guys, but damn, that Cattle Decapitation pit was crazy! Stay metal guys

imfan1975's picture

dude i know sadly i had to leave early when cannibal was about 9 songs in my mom apparently had nothing to do while i was in there how long did the show go on and yeah dude after i heard the first 2 songs cattle decap played i went back and bought that new album gonna listen to it soon

Yeah, Cannibal Corpse played abut 20 songs or so. I can remember A Skull Full Of Maggots, I Cum Blood, Hammer Smashed Face, Unleashing The Bloodthirsty, The Wretched Spawn, Devoured By Vermin, Make Them Suffer, Scourge Of Iron, Demented Aggression, Kill Or Become, Sadistic Embodiment, and Evisceration Plague. That's all I can remember off the top of my head. I bought a little bit of everything from all the bands. Patch from CC, patch and poster from Cattle Decapitation, A bunch of stickers and an autographed shirt from Soreption, and the NRTL CD. I like them, they're a solid local band

Cannibal played about 17 songs, my friend caught a setlist. It was a fuckin badass show.

Cannibal played about 17 songs, they played one from each album atleast. My friend caught the setlist with a water bottle. The show was killer.

imfan1975's picture

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! missed some of the classic cc songs are you going to the deicide concert next month?

You see, id love to, but I'm seeing Mayhem, Watain, and Rotting Christ later this month, so I most likely won't have the money. Also, I'm from West Virginia, so it's a 2 hour drive to Pittsburgh anyway. I'm sure I won't make it. But maybe. Maybe maybe

imfan1975's picture

well hey man that line up you mentioned sounds crushing have good time man i'll hope to see you at the deicide concert though

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Ahh right. Where's the spelling errors?
  • nice one man
  • No, this version dosent have the sparkle print.
  • Firstly, the shirt is old. As they were only printed in Australia by MIM there’s not many of them, especially in LS.
  • 👌🏻danke
  • That black death backpatch is sick!
  • Yeay love this artwork, the artist very talented you can checkout his other artwork for other band just like CC,death, e
  • Schau mal bei Poser 667. Vielleicht hat er noch welche.
  • wow nice prints man
  • mmm nice
  • Thanks, it was a great show too, the moshing was so intense that one of the floor boards broke lool
  • Ne, nur 2 Shirts
  • Where did you get this, man? This is sick
  • Warning: this dude is a confirmed scammer. Do not buy!!
  • Never Seen the design of the back. It looks cool!
  • where did you get it from also is the print screen printed