TShirtSlayer

California DeathFest Swap opportunity

jayofkays
Sat, 07/10/2017 - 10:12

If anybody is going to the California Deathfest this would be prime time to trade/swap shit if you're going. Since I pretty much only trade I would be down to rid myself of tees etc I normally wouldn't because it's not mailed.
Most my stuff is new/like new mostly medium some large. I usually go ape shit on shirts at the fest and Ill probably get all of Nunslaughters tees. Hmm they might even have some splits for sale too?
so Ill be cool losing shirts when I know Ill be buying too many I'm sure

Event date: 
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Event Country: 
United States
Who is going? No one yet, ;'( Be the first!
Are you attending?

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous guesses

Recent Comments

• Damn, thanks for checking for me. I haven't seen those two movies yet.
  • unfortuantely no is sold out!
  • i bought it,from scarey store\foad records,dunno if still available if yes it cost 1 eu! and i'll let you know ;)
  • Got this one also. How did you get it signed?
  • I always figured Anubis was a maiden fan.
  • Random Weiner on the bottom left.
  • Sick evil dead patch, I want one.
  • Is this new?
  • nice masterball, this is a great vest, but you should still make a lacuna coil tribute vest id love to see one of those.
  • Hahaha Cheers dude!!!
  • also i dont mind the one direction/bieber thing i just dont like the placement of the bieber one, possible to look at it
  • i like the lacuna coil is that painted?
  • I just type various band names and then shirt or longsleeve and include the words rare or vintage
  • still have mine. bought in 1997 from last epitaph (last episode later)
  • damn thats killer
  • hahaha totally. Thanx man!

Top Collectors

Poll

Do you create your battlejacket all in one time, or over years?
There are 202,138 entries in the gallery and 664,920 comments, and 127 items have changed hands in the last month!!

TShirtSlayer is the worlds largest community of people interested in heavy metal tshirts and battlejackets, upload some of your tshirts or jackets!