TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

British Pound is low - gimme ya best UK online stores!

Vectrex
Fri, 24/06/2016 - 15:43

I don't care for politics but there is a positive sideffect. People from the european mainland can probably import stuff cheaper now with the pound going down the trash. So UK people, c'mon share with us the best Mailorders for Metal records and merch! Thanks

Into Glory Ride's picture

I would like to hook up on this (probably the wrong phrase, sorry)! Especially Labels with good Black/Death Stuff like Iron Bonehead/NWN and with US/Epic/Heavy Metal like Sonic age/Arkeyn Steel would be appreciated!

Vectrex's picture

And old school Thrash /Speed!

For Thrash/Speed in General , if You're ok with CDs, You should check out Slaney Rex from Ireland. Extremely reasonable prices and at the moment they even have a 20% Sale going on, so his CDs don't cost 8€ but 6€ on an average. I ordered from there a thousand times.

http://www.slaneyrecords.com/

satanachist's picture

Me saco un ojo records, they carry a lot of IBP stuff and other black/death
and also Peaceville records, don't know any other bigger shops

Me Saco Un Ojo, of course! I never now from where the labels are. Thanks for the reminder!
Also : Legion Blotan.

Just as a little bumper: The Pund still lies at 1,3€ at least at the site, i checked.

Vectrex's picture

Me Saco Un Ojo have some great stuff without a doubt.

gizter's picture

god dammit.. i just ordered a pretty expensive Skaven EP from there this week...

Freyjawulf's picture

Todestrieb has some decent stuff https://distro.todestrieb.co.uk/

FredNewman's picture

I appreciate your assistance! As a student, I highly recommend this website, which I've been utilizing for quite some time. It's an online platform https://paperwriter.com/write-my-thesis that specializes in offering a diverse array of services. During my academic journey, especially when studying becomes overwhelming, I suggest considering a tool that can help allocate more time for direct communication.

Kathulex's picture

Bot account with AI profile image lol

578,923 items in the gallery, 884,231 comments, and 670 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• Ahh right. Where's the spelling errors?
  • nice one man
  • No, this version dosent have the sparkle print.
  • Firstly, the shirt is old. As they were only printed in Australia by MIM there’s not many of them, especially in LS.
  • 👌🏻danke
  • That black death backpatch is sick!
  • Yeay love this artwork, the artist very talented you can checkout his other artwork for other band just like CC,death, e
  • Schau mal bei Poser 667. Vielleicht hat er noch welche.
  • wow nice prints man
  • mmm nice
  • Thanks, it was a great show too, the moshing was so intense that one of the floor boards broke lool
  • Ne, nur 2 Shirts
  • Where did you get this, man? This is sick
  • Warning: this dude is a confirmed scammer. Do not buy!!
  • Never Seen the design of the back. It looks cool!
  • where did you get it from also is the print screen printed