TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > EBay or other finds

Bolt thrower realm of chaos print on demand

Celticfrost1984
Wed, 31/07/2019 - 21:20

Earache Records are doing a print on demand shirt of the re-release cover for ream of chaos.
i might pick up a long sleeve just to have it. I prefer the original Games Workshop art though.

https://webstore.earache.com/

slayerslayer's picture
N.B.'s picture

Direct-to-garment SUCKS ! All the labels doing it now. I wish they would just STOP it. It looks aweful. Pale colours, muddy prints. Just go back to traditional screen printing like back in the day. Official merch has become so poor looking these days...

N.B.'s picture

True.

CHRISTSODOMIZER's picture

besides the point

N.B.'s picture

Only thing besides the point is your comment

CHRISTSODOMIZER's picture

that makes no sense i was responding to doctor death btw i was agreeing with u bozo

N.B.'s picture

sorry, misunderstanding

N.B.'s picture

I've seen some of these new Earache DTG-releases actually. They're very disappointing and not as near good looking as these mock-ups would
suggest...

MetalBrewer's picture

It'd be good to see the quality in person.
I've got a 'Realm Of Chaos' print shirt from Warhammer World. So that'll do for now!

Arkturean's picture

Sweet! Warhammer World is one of my dream destinations, hehe...

MetalBrewer's picture

It's had a major reason refurbishment recently.
Bugaman's Bar is all done up, new displays in the exhibition, now stocks official clothing, etc.
Worth a visit if you're ever in the Midlands!

Reichhart666's picture

is the offer over?

Celticfrost1984's picture

Looks like they took it down. :(

SpongeBobDaMolesTOR's picture

Lol fuck these labels. "*'Earache Print On Demand' shirts are printed bespoke and individually for you using the highest quality Direct To Garment printing," --> prints on Gildan... Might as well get it from some Mexican dude on ebay for cheaper -____-

primordial_hordes's picture

My money has been refunded from earache due to some reasons. The whole production has been cancelled. Is it just me or the same happened to somebody else????

KleptoSkuld's picture

Same

Celticfrost1984's picture

Hells Headbangers records now has two bolt thrower shirts on their website. a warmaster, and realm of chaos bootleg shirts.

568,592 items in the gallery, 881,079 comments, and 550 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments