TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > All other metal related talk..

Bolt Thrower disbanned.No reunions!

archive
Fri, 16/09/2016 - 18:32

The end for Bolt Thrower.No reunions whatsoever A classic band in its genre and most definitely will me soarly missed

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bolt-thrower-officially-splits-up-there...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmaOETGSwDE

headbangingmadness's picture

maybe they'll finally start selling merch online...

Joel's picture

Wow, that's terrible news. I wanted to see them live!

Justicerhodes's picture

Me too!!!!! D:

Joel's picture

You're damn right! I'll never be able to see Dio or these Death Metal legends live. Sad for me.

oldmate's picture

Get the last of the Aussie tee's. the last gig that never happened

From what I understand the money goes and supports the family of Kiddie

Nater90's picture

Did the same.

I'd love other shirts but like Stronthor mentioned below I'm not paying hundreds on something that some knob brought and flipped to earn a quick buck, Tarnishes the memory of a band I love a lot.

derZeitgeist's picture

I honestly don't really get why they broke up, but it didn't surprise me at all. I mean, it's totally lawful that Bolt Thrower want to respect Martin Kearns' memory, but he had only played on the last two albums, right? And also the original drummer's with Karl Willetts on Memoriam, if they ever wanted to return, they have the guy.

Anyway, why so surprised? That hiatus after Martin's death was pretty much kind of a split-up, I was sure they were about to disband sooner or later. Sad but true. :/

It's curious, I just got into them and they broke up... =( (I heard of them a lot years ago but never thought myself "OK let's check them out!" until two months ago or so)

Stronthor's picture

It's a decision I can respect, and probably the only right one... But god damn I'm gutted to hear this. Yet another band that ceased to exist before I had the chance to see them perform.
On another note, I hope they will consider selling some merch online now. I did manage to get my hands on a Realm of Chaos shirt from the cancelled Australian tour, but I'd love to have some more BT shirts... And I'm not going to dish out hundreds of euros to some cunt on ebay who went to a BT show only for the specific reason to make some easy cash.

satan's radish's picture

That's a shame. One of those bands I assumed would go on forever. Bummed I didn't ever get a chance to see them.

Thrashattck94's picture

I feel so lucky to have seen them live in 2014. They weren't the band I wanted to see, but they were really good stage wise.

grindcrusher8's picture

http://boltthrower.com/news/news.php

"But sadly due to various circumstances, Kiddie only ever got to release 2 albums with Bolt Thrower, despite being in the band for 20 years and playing hundreds of shows, and we owe his unswerving loyalty and drumming legacy so much more.
This is a debt we’ll start to pay off soon..."

Please do!!!!! \m/

nuclearthrasher666's picture

Looks like the remaining members of Bolt Thrower are planing some special event or something. I have no hopes for a proper reunion but it's sounds interesting.

Nater90's picture

I'd love to see them so fucking bad...

But what's awful is Martin was only 39...Still...So young!

578,656 items in the gallery, 884,161 comments, and 671 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments

• You struck gold, this is amazing!
  • AGREEED🔥🔥
  • Such a bad ass find!
  • You print this?
  • DAMN!
  • OH! I love that the back says ILLinois. I love sporting Bands from my home State!
  • Were these practice runs for Hells Head Bangers?
  • Good old German Thrash!
  • Die 3 zusammen wären auch einiges mehr Wert das es jeweils nur 50 bis 100er Auflagen gibt
  • Würde dir auch alle 3 für den Regicide geben, also den HM Power '83, den Metal Bastards und den Freundschaftspatch
  • Der ist auch neutral
  • Thank you!
  • Cool one!
  • Awesome vinyl..
  • Der HM Power Germany '83 ist komplett neutral
  • Passt ja zur Truppe.