TShirtSlayer Heavy Metal Merch Gallery
  • Bands (0)
  • Groups (0)
  • Members (0)
  • (X)

World's largest community of heavy metal tshirt and battlejacket collectors.

Forums > TShirtSlayer.com discussion

Blocking Members

Into Glory Ride
Mon, 26/07/2021 - 11:14

Cheers lads,

what exactly does blocking a member lead to? Will it makes his posts invisible for me or is he only unable to see my stuff?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan666's picture

Lol, I blocked a member once and it did nothing. I still saw his posts and his comments and he was still able to comment on my posts and uploads.

Theoretically blocking a member should work on a forum just like on Facebook, for example. Meaning none of you should be able to see or contact each other from that point on. Each of you should become invisible and inaccessible. But on this forum I can't even delete my own private messages, if you can believe it. Ask the person who created this forum why it is the way it is...

doctordeath's picture

I fixed that issue with not being able to delete your own messages.

Hi, TSS is paid for only by the supporters, without these guys putting in a price of a beer a month we would not be here at all. so let's face it, you're not going out much, you can afford a beer a month to support tshirtslayer :)

I'm just one guy programming this whole beast. so please, be fair on others here and support tshirtslayer :)

https://patreon.com/tshirtslayer

Into Glory Ride's picture

Thanks for the answer. I don't have Facebook, so i do not know the commodities there. But yeah the thing with Private messages i never understoof either haha

Doc, to the rescue! How does it work?

doctordeath's picture

It just stops them from commenting on your stuff and PM'ing you

doctordeath's picture

yeah FB turns you into an idiot, i'm glad you dont have it either!!!

Indeed. Enough offline idiocy already, no need to enhance it.

Reinhardt's picture

Glad to see people on this train too! Too many people around me being ”unable” to detonate their profile for various vague reasons.

Hahaha "unable to detonate"

Faber's picture

Feel ya. Also tried to Block someone for the uploads, whitout any succes.

It's not particularly for the uploads, that doesn't bother me. It's just a .... dominating omnipresence that is really annoying haha

nameless_rites's picture

I wish there was a way to block the accounts that upload 375478432180 identical looking straightedge hardcore t shirts at once

doctordeath's picture

maybe some kind of band-filter on the front uploads

Neat idea actually! (Although i refer more to comment inflation)

bad_american1992's picture

The Queensrÿche shirts strike again...

568,383 items in the gallery, 881,020 comments, and 554 items have changed hands in the last month.

Guess this TShirt!

Can you guess which metal tshirt this is from?

Can you guess which metal TShirt this is from? Click here for all previous tshirt guesses

Recent Comments